Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A group of the best shots so far.
From one Chinese collector. The likeness is amazing, maybe the best across all figures/statues/scales of female character.
View attachment 387802
View attachment 387803
View attachment 387804
View attachment 387805
View attachment 387806
View attachment 387807

It does look amazing on those angles, in fact practically dead on, but not so much from this angle below.

26231843_10155597692130141_4257452643139248432_n.jpg

Still looks quite good though, so it will go well with those who want to complete the trinity.

Last edited:
A group of the best shots so far.
From one Chinese collector. The likeness is amazing, maybe the best across all figures/statues/scales of female character.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Holy ***t!! :thud:

How much was this going for again? Damn!

The yellow tint lighting in those pics is awful but the statue looks stunning- truthfully the ultimate WW piece...

The hair still scares me, I'm curious what it looks like out of the box and the amount of work required (if any) to get it to look good. The hair seems to look different in every picture depending on who's statue you're looking at.

This is probably one the best sculpted and painted, mass produced statues ever! While the sculpt isn't an ideal emotion/look, you can definitely see Gal no questions. Bravo to P1, they killed it. I love WW but not enough to fork up $2K. Ledger Joker on the other hand, love my P1 Ledger Joker. These 1:2 figures are definitely grail pieces.

I remember some talk about people being worried her skin may yellow over time.

Is that still a concern for anyone?

I have seen resin yellow before. I used to be into those ball-jointed dolls that are big in Asia, and you'd see that all the time. Sometimes slight, sometimes...well, it looked like the doll had jaundice.

She looks amazing and i have a feeling this piece is going to be like the 1:2 superman where it looks even better in person.

What must Gal think that all these people all over the world will have a real life looking statue in their statue rooms.

Back