Prime 1 Studio - CW Supergirl - Supergirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't imagine many would put aside the amount of money if this were a 1/2 scale, which is why I'm thinking this will be 1/3.

And like others have said, the production facesculpt is going to be key.

But I'm fast running out of space, and with those teasers for the 1/3 Justice League line, I need to prioritise.

Looks like a "hands on hips" pose, similar to the pose DCC is already using for their statue. I'm sure this will be lovely, but I'll stick with the DCC statue and my wallet will thank me.

I'll make it easy for you.

Only 1/4 DC line P1 is allowed to do is New 52, because SS let them. Prime 1 has DC licence only for 1/3 and some they can do 1/2.

I doubt SS let them, odds are SS didn't have the 1/4 scale license for New 52 and probably didn't want it.

I doubt SS let them, odds are SS didn't have the 1/4 scale license for New 52 and probably didn't want it.

Isn't that the same thing as letting them have it? If sideshow wanted the licence they probably could have acquired it. Anyway I don't recall the red stitching being quite as pronounced but would have considered it at 1/4 scale... after all there isn't a lot of choice for 1/4 supergirl statues, oh well

IMO the show is not that great to justify spending that kind of money on a 1/3rd scale statue. Maybe if the actress was hot looking or something but she's average looking with a boyish figure. And the costume is not the greatest... It's the one thing I hate about TV Superhero shows is the costumes usually suck and look cheap compared to their movie counterparts.

she's average looking with a boyish figure

You wanna have a look at Melissa Benoist Leaked Pictures and then come back and say she has a boyish figure.

Of course, I was only on that site to get directions on how to get away from that site

I've seen her naked on Homeland (great show by the way), she has small breasts, a flat butt and virtual no hips. So yeah a boyish figure. :)

I'm not sure how many people will be interested but it looks good, wonder how the head sculpt will be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO the show is not that great to justify spending that kind of money on a 1/3rd scale statue. Maybe if the actress was hot looking or something but she's average looking with a boyish figure. And the costume is not the greatest... It's the one thing I hate about TV Superhero shows is the costumes usually suck and look cheap compared to their movie counterparts.

I didn't realize that immature teenage boys had the income to even afford a 1/3 Prime 1 statue.

In either event any physical attributes (or lack thereof) are usually enhanced, especially when superhero costumes are involved.

Just like they are in everyday life.

And when fully in costume imo she's quite attractive.

Expect that we will get exactly this
960F9D23-0D5B-4D28-9867-9257AFB52BF7-1395-000003573EA7D16F.jpeg

She looks much better in show. Rather than those initial promo shots. Wasn't that from before the show even aired?

Or happy, smiling Supergirl. Being in 1/3 scale, it's almost certainly going to be musueum pose.
I would personally prefer happy Supergirl.

Attachments

• D3FAFB4B-6E65-4B41-ABA9-1479F1297C68-1395-000003592A16DC80.jpeg
    D3FAFB4B-6E65-4B41-ABA9-1479F1297C68-1395-000003592A16DC80.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 143
Back