Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I highly recommend BB to any Bayformer fan. It is a gorguous piece even as demanding as me, I still say this piece is truly well done, far better than TF3 OP. Be it as a desktop display as a companion when I am working or display it elsewhere with or without base are all nice.

(P.S. I am not employed by P1S :))

I highly recommend BB to any Bayformer fan. It is a gorguous piece even as demanding as me, I still say this piece is truly well done, far better than TF3 OP. Be it as a desktop display as a companion when I am working or display it elsewhere with or without base are all nice.

(P.S. I am not employed by P1S :))[/QUOTE]

We believe you :clap

Yep. Bee is looking good. I just have a quick question. Is any one els a little nervous as to how the door / wing pieces just sit on bee's back ?

Yep. Bee is looking good. I just have a quick question. Is any one els a little nervous as to how the door / wing pieces just sit on bee's back ?

It is never a problem. The door is safe once attached. I did puzzle which wheel should attach to which side at the beginning:lol

My waitlist for the Bumblebee EX will convert tomorrow. Now I am torn whether I should keep it or not with all these amazing Batman Arkham Knight statues coming out. What are your opinions after having it in hand for some time? Still happy with the piece?

My waitlist for the Bumblebee EX will convert tomorrow. Now I am torn whether I should keep it or not with all these amazing Batman Arkham Knight statues coming out. What are your opinions after having it in hand for some time? Still happy with the piece?

It comes down to what you really like more. Bee is great looking statue with great paint app.
f02cad8c7af6ea35de37559ad2d24fa5.jpg

Yep, no doubt, Bee is a winner. Amazing detail and amazing paint app. You won't be disappointed with him but Hemooo is right. It's all down to what you like more. But yea. I'm still very happy with him

Thanks for your comments. Decided to keep my preorder for the EX :). Interestingly, the REG is also no more listed on the Sideshow product page since yesterday.

This is made of polystone right? How does it compare to the 3A bee?
How many portraits available for this?

Thanks for your comments. Decided to keep my preorder for the EX :). Interestingly, the REG is also no more listed on the Sideshow product page since yesterday.

I just joined the wait list for the regular version of Bee. Hoping it converts. I had all 4 Prime 1 TMNT on my plate ... and I finally finished paying them off.

When did you join for your EX version?

I just joined the wait list for the regular version of Bee. Hoping it converts. I had all 4 Prime 1 TMNT on my plate ... and I finally finished paying them off.

When did you join for your EX version?

I jumped on the waitlist on the 6th of February and received a corresponding conversion mail on the 10th.
It really is an amazing statue :). Hopefully, yours will convert as well. Good luck.

My exclusive waitlist is converting tomorrow, I can't wait to get it. It will be my first prime1 statue.

I jumped on the waitlist on the 6th of February and received a corresponding conversion mail on the 10th.
It really is an amazing statue :). Hopefully, yours will convert as well. Good luck.

Got it! A regular version has arrived !!!! :clap:):yess::hi5:

For all those whom have this piece, could someone provide a ballpark idea of about how much this statue weighs when assembled?!

Thinking about displaying him on a Besta shelf ... but I was not sure the total weight of this guy would be safe.

Got it! A regular version has arrived !!!! :clap:):yess::hi5:

For all those whom have this piece, could someone provide a ballpark idea of about how much this statue weighs when assembled?!

Thinking about displaying him on a Besta shelf ... but I was not sure the total weight of this guy would be safe.

It's heavy, most of the weight comes from the base though, I would estimate 7-9kg, nothing that a besta cant handle. I was panning to display it inside a besta but the measurement made it not possible. Please share pics when u do :)

Got bumblebee 105/500 a couple days ago. An amazing piece. I need to contact sideshow about getting a replacement part though. The back car door piece wont stay in place. :(

Just received mine today, looks even more amazing in person, but the right leg to mine does not fit all the way in to the peg hole in the body, does anyone else have the same problem.

Back