Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got bumblebee 105/500 a couple days ago. An amazing piece. I need to contact sideshow about getting a replacement part though. The back car door piece wont stay in place. :(

I had the same problem with mine so I put a piece of tape around the part that goes in the hole and it made it tighter and held in place fine after that. I also noticed when you put the wheels on after the door it also holds the door in place.

I had the same problem with mine so I put a piece of tape around the part that goes in the hole and it made it tighter and held in place fine after that. I also noticed when you put the wheels on after the door it also holds the door in place.

I ended up actually doing the tape just like you did. They were able to send me replacement parts, but they all seem to do the same thing so the tape will have to work.

image.jpg

Finally was able to build my statues after our move. They sat in boxes for months till we bought our new house. Missing from the line in megatron but he's in the other room cause the display case wouldn't fit through the door.

Nice nice. It be even nicer if it was perhaps eye level.?

Does anyone have a link to this guy through SSC? I want to see if I can at least jump on a WL, or is he officially sold out?

So am I way too late to hop on the WL for Bee? I think I am pretty late to this party.

My WL is converting on July 29. I have never dreamed that I would spend this much on a statue, but I am afraid that if I cancel my WL I will be kicking myself down the road.

My WL is converting on July 29. I have never dreamed that I would spend this much on a statue, but I am afraid that if I cancel my WL I will be kicking myself down the road.

Man I said the exact same thing. Now I'm saving up to hopefully get the DOTM Optimus Prime! Smh

If you think you will ever want this guy.. Get him now. He is hard to find and prices are going up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think Prime 1 will put out another Bumblebee statue? I'm hoping for camo versioin that I've seen pictures of.

I think it's surprising that they have only made one considering his popularity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back