Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debated on it and then it sold out. Got a waitlist in last night, so hopefully it converts. Would look great next to my incoming Prime Exclusive.

Congrats to those who got the exc, I opted for Reg... Saves me money :)

Ordered an EX immediately once I got the email from Sideshow yesterday... can't believe it is WL already but this is truly going to be an amazing piece.

I love Bee!!

Bumblebee-transformers-23796708-240-148.gif

No one else bothered by the scale of BB to Optimus? I thought about ordering before EX before it was waitlisted but the scale bothered me too much

my Ex wait list is about to convert for this already. Was hoping I'd have a few months to make my decision on regular or Ex.

I missed this initially, mainly as I didn't expect it to go quite so fast, but I went on the waitlist for the EX as I think the cube actually is a great exclusive. EX converting today so good stuff!

my Ex wait list is about to convert for this already. Was hoping I'd have a few months to make my decision on regular or Ex.

I missed this initially, mainly as I didn't expect it to go quite so fast, but I went on the waitlist for the EX as I think the cube actually is a great exclusive. EX converting today so good stuff!
When did you guys get on? I got on the day after

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Surprised WL getting converted less than a week after it was waitlisted. Is it a possible a ploy to create demand?

Surprised WL getting converted less than a week after it was waitlisted. Is it a possible a ploy to create demand?

Probably, still we don't know how many extra they got.
From what i heard from Prime1 regarding sideshow exclusive the demand was really too high some extra went to them. they confirm me this will be the last, dont expect extra stock later on.

Back