Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to order but am going to have to hold off for a bit. Although I think there will be ample opportunity to pick this guy up further down the line even of it be the reg edition (famous last words haha!)

I definately predict more than 24 hours before sellout...it's a great price but still think the EX isn't essential so many people will still order locally

seeing as the cannon arm is the same as the Ex arm, no need for the Ex for me. Reg it is and will get it much cheaper.

I've never ordered a Prime 1 piece before. This TMNT wait is killing me. Thinking of canceling a few of my orders and getting this guy. **ck this guy looks amazing though

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Looks like an awesome statue. Preordered! Most expensive collectible I've ever ordered but I love bumblebee.

What is the official Prime One Studios price in yen?

If ordered through Sideshow, is there any coupon code applicable?

Wow, I'm so glad I decided to order today. I was going to wait a while, but decided not too.

For ppl that had to pay extra tax for the ex, it wasn't worth something that would never be displayed....but I got on the waitlist if I can't find one for 8-10% off :slap

Last edited:
Back