Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. And one of the best things about bee is that the base doesn't look like it will be a million pounds like megatrons. I know, minor detail but the base for megatron was a little bit rediculous in my opinion. Can't wait for pre-order.

Yup, that base takes up a lot of space. :lol

I think Prime1 realised after Megs that the base was too big and they've all been more reasonable since.

I think Prime1 realised after Megs that the base was too big and they've all been more reasonable since.

Yes. It reminds me of the giant cooking pan I see chef cooks with at around my area :rotfl

Yes. It reminds me of the giant cooking pan I see chef cooks with at around my area :rotfl

LOL!

You mean a wok:

2855053.jpg

I think they put a little bit of some metal scratches on the Bumblebee yellow paint now. Looks great. I want one. I wouldn't know if I didn't see this video, so Thanks for the video clip.

Bee rocks...don't think I can afford him though...especially now that The Turtles are coming too....oh decisions decisions.....:(

Back