Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a movie, just go with it. If e is gonna question everything in the movie. Try LOTR, see if any of those make sense, in scale, real, etc hahahahaha

Robots from space transform into cars, trucks, and jets, in a matter of seconds, and can speak perfect English... but you question mass shifting? :lol

I'm still debating to buy this or not... Decisions decisions.....

Robots from space transform into cars, trucks, and jets, in a matter of seconds, and can speak perfect English... but you question mass shifting? :lol

I bet they speak fluent Chinese too, if they needed to. :lol

Yeah, but that can be explained by them getting a hold of:

rosetta-stone-chinese-mandarin.jpg

its funny how you guys talk about scale and mass shifting. Bigger is better guys ;)

It's funny, in the original draft of the first Transformers film script, when Optimus Prime and the Autobots roll up to Sam the first time Optimus Prime transforms and starts speaking Chinese to Sam, because Prime had scanned the internet and found out it was the most commonly used language on Earth, he then quickly changes to English, though I see the gag didn't make the final film.

It's funny, in the original draft of the first Transformers film script, when Optimus Prime and the Autobots roll up to Sam the first time Optimus Prime transforms and starts speaking Chinese to Sam, because Prime had scanned the internet and found out it was the most commonly used language on Earth, he then quickly changes to English, though I see the gag didn't make the final film.

Oh yeah ? Hahahahaha :rotfl.

Should have kept that in the final cut. :lol

Wow, looks great here, finally some good close up pics and it makes all the difference!

Back