Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soon enough SS will feel their market tested, as more license is now available through XM, PCS, and more along the way. It was basically monopolized by SS in the 1:4 Statues, and they can get away with minor qc problems. Us collectors don't really have any option for characters we like. Now, it's different.

4T4IhUb.jpg

Finally! Well I shall be getting Bee to complement Prime, no doubts there. Would prefer a 'dirty' version, but am not overly fussed. Man Prime1 are pumping out so much good stuff, it's a a wallet killer.

I hope he is in scale to Prime though.

If given the choice to buy the clean or weathered version of any collectible statue, I'll always pick the latter.

Looks too clean and more of a toy. Must say I am disappointed. If that is the final product I will give it a miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, tbh I agree, it's a little disappointing! the paint apps just are not good enough at this stage.

Looks too similar to the calibre version. If we are shedding out £1k delivered to the uk plus import fees that is way too much money. I think prime and megatron work out just fine together. Star scream is optional if you have the money but not essential IMO. Ideal world I get them all but $5k for both delivered to uk for prime and megs is enough for me now. The wallet can rest for the rest of the year :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it, but if it's as big as OP, it means Prime is gonna try and rip ppl with a $2300 price tag on this too. Which means a pass for me again.

Back