Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The piece will look too busy. It'll be an amazing piece, but overwhelming with all the little components.

Kinda of like stuff with a lot of mechanical things going on. Just a personal preference but I wouldn't be able to afford it if they ever produce one. Bee may be the last piece before I quit buying stuff over $1k.

Kinda of like stuff with a lot of mechanical things going on. Just a personal preference but I wouldn't be able to afford it if they ever produce one. Bee may be the last piece before I quit buying stuff over $1k.

I hear ya. No doubt, this industry gives the wallet a beating.

BRO! How you been, man? No wonder you've been quiet.

Thanks, man. Good to see old friends here too. Been awhile. :hi5:

Good good, two kids now. Can't buy as many toys now hahaha. Pm me your number again, your bob is off. What's app?

Btw Prime1 is not planning to make Bee from AOE I hope? Don't want 2 Bee

I have seen the Prime One Lockdown prototype. It's amazing.

Ex will have the gun head. Same size as optimus.

They said no reveal until nov/dec time frame.

I have seen the Prime One Lockdown prototype. It's amazing.

Ex will have the gun head. Same size as optimus.

They said no reveal until nov/dec time frame.

What!! am pretty confuse right now.. You raged on BB size on single photo. but you saw Lockdown at wondefest meeting room?? so you saw BB in person right??
so if you saw it am pretty sure you will never become so angry about it!

Doesnt making sense at all:cuckoo:

Btw Prime1 is not planning to make Bee from AOE I hope? Don't want 2 Bee

I like the second version of Bumblebee because of its flashy design, but the first one is always classic.

I like the second version of Bumblebee because of its flashy design, but the first one is always classic.

That's what I fear. I don't want PO this Bee, if they are gonna make the newer version. Prime AOE on the other is a totally different look.

from transformers wiki:

Scale in Transformers is, not to put too fine a point on it, screwed.
Virtually no era, franchise, fiction, toyline or other incarnation of Transformers has presented scale in a logical or believable fashion. (There are, of course, a few rare exceptions, detailed below.) Most fans agree that one must either ignore it or accept it, lest they be tempted to explain these problems and in the process fanwank themselves into oblivion.
However, the considerable and varied scale problems of Transformers still merit description.

“ Clearly, the pitiful humans at Hasbro are so overwhelmed by the awesomeness of Cybertronian life forms that they can't get the scale right. ”
—Starscream, Star Screams #23

OFFICIAL SCALE:

autobotscale.jpg

although there are scale differences between lines... SCALE within series is constant.

BUMBLEBEE is TOO BIG. PERIOD.

Seriously, Optimus_kyn, are you playing a game???
Are you several people in the same body?
One day you're pissed off
Next one you declare "maybe I over reacted"
The following one, you suddenly become a distributor for Prime One with exclusive inside news...
And again, complaining... Come on
Go get a life man!

I think there is just a lot of mass shifting in TF, I mean in AOE Optimus somehow fits within a banged-up cab forward truck, something they avoided in the first films because they made it clear that Prime could not fit within such a design, clearly by the fourth film Bay just doesn't care anymore. TBH it's absurd when you look at that truck to think there is enough mass to make Optimus, because in reality it would probably make a bumblebee sized bot, at least if you expect him to not be hollow inside.

So there's no point applying to much logic to it. I do agree with Jyn that BB is perhaps a touch on the big side, but it's not a deal breaker and no one outside of the us who read this thread is likely to ever notice, and again, who knows, maybe in some shots he was that size.

I still do wish he was dirtier though, he's just never that clean in the movies baring 1 or 2 shots, the uber bright clean yellow just gives it that toy look sometimes. it's the chest/face/wings that need work, the rest is fine. BB also has a lot of colour variation in his face, as per below pic.

At first I thought the yellow was not the right shade but I'm pretty sure Prime1 got it right since they would have access to the actual shaders used, I think the difference you see on screen is more due to Michael Bay 's Orange/Teal colour timing of the film, which gives BB's metal a teal tinge at times and makes the yellow more orangey.

So I like it, but think it could be improved, since we tend to expect perfection from Prime1.

transformers_ves_nominations.jpg

Back