Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh look.. we have a comedian.

dont you have better things to do with your time pal then troll boards?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo:

another freaking comedian.... all of you must be broke and working in hollywood trying to get jobs at the improv... while dreaming about being able to afford a $2 grand statue someday.

to hell with you pal.

:dunno
tumblr_mm3doemOZc1qc7pgwo6_400.gif

another freaking comedian.... all of you must be broke and working in hollywood trying to get jobs at the improv... while dreaming about being able to afford a $2 grand statue someday.

to hell with you pal.

:dunno

This is you when someone brings up Bumblebee

Veruca-Salt-Willy-Wonka.gif

one what? a collector that appreciates transformers that stands up to a lying artist that makes up arbitrary scales for characters and passes it off as nothing while trying to scam us for more cash?

have some dignity pal.

There's one in every forum.

Sideshowcollectors has more than one, though. :lol

one what? a collector that appreciates transformers that stands up to a lying artist that makes up arbitrary scales for characters and passes it off as nothing while trying to scam us for more cash?

have some dignity pal.

There is no is "us" we do not wish to be associated with idiots like yourself.

You were entertaining for a few hours but your act is getting old now.

Placed on ignore and hopefully you will be banned.

I dont know why everyone is attacking optimus kyn, the piece is obviously NOT at scale, are you guys BLIND???

I dont know why everyone is attacking optimus kyn, the piece is obviously NOT at scale, are you guys BLIND???

Not attacking him. We acknowledge yes it looks out of scale. And will wait for proper pic side by side. But until then, don't really see the point of being super angry.

Not attacking him. We acknowledge yes it looks out of scale. And will wait for proper pic side by side. But until then, don't really see the point of being super angry.

I think he's joining in the fun. I could be wrong though. :lol

Has anybody seen Bumblebee? I came in here to see Bee but got a drama instead. Let me know when you guys are finished and I'll come back, thanks

Back