Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is not the point.. prime one has bold faced lied to us about the statues being at scale

they are not

they are milking us... so as to find an arbitrary scale so they can charge approx $2K for each.

a complete scam.

Dude! you need to relax let people who enjoy Prime1 products. we understand you dont like scale. please make this thread fun.

Thank you for informing us, we appreciate your feedback. Now... can we get back to talking about how awesome this statue is. Can't wait to see more close up pics.

This is not the point.. prime one has bold faced lied to us about the statues being at scale

they are not

they are milking us... so as to find an arbitrary scale so they can charge approx $2K for each.

a complete scam.

no we cannot.

not until we have an AT SCALE version for people that are actually going to buy these things... not the people that want to TALK about them.

Thank you for informing us, we appreciate your feedback. Now... can we get back to talking about how awesome this statue is. Can't wait to see more close up pics.

Ok, all seriousness now. If your comparing bee to optimus, yes it does look like they are approx. same scale sizewise but it's hard to tell from that single pic. It would be better if they were not standing on a base right next to each other. On another note I think prime 1 nailed it with megatrons size compared to optimus.

so they get close to proper scale with megs and prime... and completely pull an arbitrary scale that is way off... for Bee???

am I the only one here that is pissed off at this?

are the rest of you sheep that take any slop shoveled your way???!!!!!

Ok, all seriousness now. If your comparing bee to optimus, yes it does look like they are approx. same scale sizewise but it's hard to tell from that single pic. It would be better if they were not standing on a base right next to each other. On another note I think prime 1 nailed it with megatrons size compared to optimus.

Just wait for official side by side pics. No point getting all angry in this hobby. Optimus 60cm, BB 45cm. Think that's the measurement:).

there is a point when this HOBBY becomes a multi thousand dollar hobby for single pieces....

anyone dropping this much coin cares

everyone else with random comments are most likely lookie loos and contribute nothing to the REAL dialogue but seeing how much of a smart ass they can be... go back to living in your moms bedroom... no wonder you cannot afford one or multiple of these statues... and your sheep like need to just ACCEPT what is thrown your way speaks volumes about these personalities.

Just wait for official side by side pics. No point getting all angry in this hobby. Optimus 60cm, BB 45cm. Think that's the measurement:).

there is a point when this HOBBY becomes a multi thousand dollar hobby for single pieces....

anyone dropping this much coin cares

everyone else with random comments are most likely lookie loos and contribute nothing to the REAL dialogue but seeing how much of a smart ass they can be... go back to living in your moms bedroom... no wonder you cannot afford one or multiple of these statues... and your sheep like need to just ACCEPT what is thrown your way speaks volumes about these personalities.

We are all adults here and know how much these statues cost. Even after market statues such as Doom Pf, Cap A Pf, etc. I'm sure most buy bc they like the statue and are willing to buy it. I sure am. Same concept when I see girls buy branded bags. All different scale and very pricey too hahaha. Don't lose sleep over this hobby, it's a hobby. Suppose to be fun :)

i am a collector.. spending this kind of cash deserves some integrity from the artist making these pieces.. instead of making up arbitrary sizes for these statues in an attempt to milk us out of a few extra hundred dollars.

primeone president: "oh shoot.. bee at scale can only sell for $1500... better blow it up a bit... hope the fans dont notice... and we can sell it for $1900... heheheheh.... as long as its a LITTLE shorter than Optimus they wont notice".... "just keep getting nextlevel to post stupid handwaving responses to their cries of fury... they will go away"

F that.

We are all adults here and know how much these statues cost. Even after market statues such as Doom Pf, Cap A Pf, etc. I'm sure most buy bc they like the statue and are willing to buy it. I sure am. Same concept when I see girls buy branded bags. All different scale and very pricey too hahaha. Don't lose sleep over this hobby, it's a hobby. Suppose to be fun :)

dude you cant see the forest from the trees. you like it in the #ss? apparently you are fine with it....

ohhh... ill just accept anything that comes my way.... ohh the gov wants my land.. here take it.... ohhh you want my children.. sure no problem... ohh you want my life... here you go... it was worth NOTHING anyway.

This guy may be the most delusional SS forum member I've ever come across. :lol

they are not

a complete scam.

So what you're saying then, is you're a sucker they're taking advantage of, right? By continuing to buy this line you are being scammed, so why let them scam you? You're smarter than that, right? You're being milked (your words) of your hard-earned thousands, because you're not some low rent lookie loo. You're a real big spender and you expect the best for your money, and if you can't have it, you'll show them by never buying from then again....oh wait, no you won't, you'll just whine for days, insult everyone who disagrees with you, and make fun of those who didn't drop money on it.

Seriously, I'll buy your Megatron if it'll stop your torrent of delicious tears, and bring peace back into the world/forum.
:horse

dude you cant see the forest from the trees. you like it in the #ss? apparently you are fine with it....

ohhh... ill just accept anything that comes my way.... ohh the gov wants my land.. here take it.... ohhh you want my children.. sure no problem... ohh you want my life... here you go... it was worth NOTHING anyway.
What the ****? :lol

who the hell are you pal.. and why do we need your blow by blow commentary that adds no value to this conversation??

i wouldn't sell you my megatron for $5K

:gah: :gah: :gah:

So what you're saying then, is you're a sucker they're taking advantage of, right? By continuing to buy this line you are being scammed, so why let them scam you? You're smarter than that, right? You're being milked (your words) of your hard-earned thousands, because you're not some low rent lookie loo. You're a real big spender and you expect the best for your money, and if you can't have it, you'll show them by never buying from then again....oh wait, no you won't, you'll just whine for days, insult everyone who disagrees with you, and make fun of those who didn't drop money on it.

Seriously, I'll buy your Megatron if it'll stop your torrent of delicious tears, and bring peace back into the world/forum.
:horse

I am someone who has been watching you do the following for two days.

crybaby-o.gif

Over a statue...

Back