Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't offend me.....
I'm just stating another way of possibility of getting the measurement

You may have just missed their posts bwfore, but these people do know that the APPROXIMATE measurements are all over the web. They just don't trust them and wanted to see if someone who has it in person can spare some time to give more accurate measurements. I think some of them want to have a display option prepared before their figure arrives.

You may have just missed their posts bwfore, but these people do know that the APPROXIMATE measurements are all over the web. They just don't trust them and wanted to see if someone who has it in person can spare some time to give more accurate measurements. I think some of them want to have a display option prepared before their figure arrives.

:goodpost:

Exactly! When purchasing statues that cost $2K a piece I'd like to double and even triple check the exact measurements before I head off to purchase a display that will cost hundreds just for this piece alone.

Mine has shipped and on it's way...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My very first statue... simply amazing!
IMG_2759_1000.jpg

Can someone tell me how much this thing weighs? I'm working on a display base and want to make sure I take the weight into consideration.

(Mine should be in within the next week or so)

Thanks!

Yeah it seems very large, i was wondering if you can turn the base around with Batman on, or is it too heavy to move it??
A simple yet practical question

This thing is amazing, possibly the best Batman statue I've ever seen. I can't get over the texture of the suit. Everything looks perfect, from the body proportions to the cowl to even the off, asymmetrical eyes that Affleck had in he cowl where his right looks like it's squeezed from the mask. Very impressive.

Best think about it has got to be the paint job and that ****ing stubble. How the hell did they pull that off? It looks so real.

Can't wait to see BvS Armored Batman and the '89 Keaton they have planned.

Can someone tell me how much this thing weighs? I'm working on a display base and want to make sure I take the weight into consideration.

(Mine should be in within the next week or so)

Thanks!

50 lbs on the statue
30 lbs on the base

Just got slung with a $350 import charge for it to come into Australia....
This fella had better be worth it, haha!
-Chris

Maybe it's me but if they do make DK Bale Batman I could have him and Batfleck and be totally happy with my collection. Wouldn't need anything else. That's how impressive this looks IMO.

Back