Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a beautiful statue no question, but god I cannot express how ridiculously heavy it is. I workout with heavy weights five days a week, and still this thing was kicking my butt.

Unboxed mine earlier today and I'm totally blown away! My iPhone7 pics don't do it justice. It's really incredible how they pulled off the fabric suit! The statue has presence and outstanding detail. I highly recommend it if you have the space (I'm lucky that it fit perfectly in my cabinet) :)

Natural daylight:
IMG_1939.jpg
IMG_1953.jpg
Nighttime using flash:
IMG_1957.jpg

There are no words that would be enough to describe this piece. Huge congrats to everyone who got this.

Looking forward to the rest of the figures from this line. Looking forward to seeing Armored Batman in particular.

He does look epic!!!!

2 questions:

1) The fabric of the costume,does it have a rough surface?? and is it easy to scratch or wear??

i am getting my cabinet next week, here are the measures of the glass door case:

DEPTH: 57 cm
wIDTH: 68 cm
hEIGHT: 130 cm

Since you already display yours ina cabinet,do you think the measures are fine??

Thanks!!!!!!

For those that kept on asking about size measurements of this piece - go to the Sideshow website, look for this piece, scroll down the page and find the section on additional details about this piece and you'll find the measurements. Yes, it's that easy.

For those that kept on asking about size measurements of this piece - go to the Sideshow website, look for this piece, scroll down the page and find the section on additional details about this piece and you'll find the measurements. Yes, it's that easy.

Too easy..

You would think.

But it has been known to happen that the measurements provided on the Sideshow website can be way off. Sometimes smaller, sometimes larger. I remember when I got an acrylic display box made up for my Thor Dark World PF based on the measurements provided for their own piece on their own website. Boy was that an idiotic move on my part, I had over an inch of clearance, or I was supposed to, but it simply didn't fit.

No, it isn't that easy. Sideshow's listed measurements are rarely correct.

No, it isn't that easy. Sideshow's listed measurements are rarely correct.

Then maybe they can try Prime 1 website and use google translate to translate Japanese to English. Because they have product measurements there too on the piece.

The base is about 18" wide by 14" deep and the whole thing stands about 43" tall. The shipping weight is 62 lbs.

Last edited:
Then maybe they can try Prime 1 website and use google translate to translate Japanese to English. Because they have product measurements there too on the piece.

Yeah but sometimes Prime 1 only provides tthe height of the statue (especially in the case of their first products). So, it can be necessary to ask people who own the piece to know the the depth and the width.

Neither site lists the depth of the base with the plaque attatched, and neither site lists the weight.

There is nothing wrong with asking owners of this piece if they can measure it. I'm sorry if you reading people's posts asking for measurements somehow offends you :rolleyes2

Heck I would love if someone could give me the exact measurements in millimetres. Never found dimensions given in 'whole' inches to be all that useful, as unfortunately I'm working with very limited display space.

But that's honestly probably asking a little too much.

Neither site lists the depth of the base with the plaque attatched, and neither site lists the weight.

There is nothing wrong with asking owners of this piece if they can measure it. I'm sorry if you reading people's posts asking for measurements somehow offends you :rolleyes2

It doesn't offend me.....
I'm just stating another way of possibility of getting the measurement

Back