Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics.

I was never going to get this, but between all the videos and photos on this piece, my fingers are itching to place an order for this.

But I just don't have anywhere to display a piece this big.......and I've already got a preorder for the Supes..... argh... don't know what to do.

Thanks for the pics.

I was never going to get this, but between all the videos and photos on this piece, my fingers are itching to place an order for this.

But I just don't have anywhere to display a piece this big.......and I've already got a preorder for the Supes..... argh... don't know what to do.

Thank you, It is my first 1/2 ... I confess that I wonder if I will not modify my collection ;-)

It is sublime !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the pics.

Do it! Just the most amazing Batman ever done...

Just from looking at these photos I think I could easily have just one or two of these half scale pieces and be completely happy. The quality and details look like they blow away anything SS has thrown together.

I can sell every statue and 1/6 I've got and just have both regular and armored Batman from P1 and I'd be very happy.

Edit: the belt band is pleather? Surprised that P1 didn't use real leather for it.

Just finished unpacking mine and I'm blown away. It's out of this world. I own over 60 statues. From the DC line to Star Wars, ECC Hulk, life size yoda etc.... That Batman is the real deal. This is perfection. Now I can't wait for sups, ww and the joker. Prime 1 is no joke. Yes it's a little on the expensive side but the quality is outstanding. At this point, no company can match this quality.

Got my big baby today !!!!
It's fvcking awesome honestly.

Yes, the cape is supposed to be folded and overlaps the cowl. The sewing pattern on the cape has a fold where it's designed specifically to be folded over the cowl.

IMG_3238_zpswnp7va7z.jpg

IMG_3239_zpsr3lypdw8.jpg

Huge congrats to thos already getting it! Can\t wait mine to arrive

Hve you spotted any paint imperfections?? or sloppy paiint job on certain areas??? Is the assemby easy?? and could you please tajke the exact measures of this beast?????????

Huge congrats to thos already getting it! Can\t wait mine to arrive

Hve you spotted any paint imperfections?? or sloppy paiint job on certain areas??? Is the assemby easy?? and could you please tajke the exact measures of this beast?????????

The QC on this beast is flawless. I don't see any flaws at all. Paint job is top of the game. I've never seen this good of a paint job on any figure or statue before.

Incredible. That doesn't look like a statue. It looks like Ben friggin' Affleck is standing in your room. Crazy. The stubble looks so real.

I'm weak.
I caved.
Just pulled the trigger on this.
Looking forward to it.
...and I just paid that darn CC off too. :gah: :slap :lol

Back