Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Well, here I am."

Yes. I know these pics are bad. Terrible lighting. I just wanted to get some up real quick. I'll get some better shots when he's set up in his permanent home.

I have to say I thought I was prepared for his size...I was wrong. He's ginormous! And heavy as well. But what an amazing piece. Just incredible. P1 has done it yet again. He really makes look forward to getting Superman in hand soon.

And for those who said his cape wasn't screen accurate because it didn't fold over across his shoulders, I tried my best to re-create that look. I don't think it looks too bad.

Attachments

• 20170130_192921.jpg
    20170130_192921.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 206
  • 20170130_192916.jpg
    20170130_192916.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 198
  • 20170130_192908.jpg
    20170130_192908.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 195
  • 20170130_192937.jpg
    20170130_192937.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 194
Crap. Everyone I post pics off my phone the come out sideways. I don't know how to fix it because I'm an idiot. So, if anyone can let me know it would be much appreciated.

He looks fantastic, Swingman24. Congrats! And great job with the cape fold...doesn't look bad at all! And ^ I'd appreciate the depth and width of the base as well. I'm planning on protecting the statue inside this cabinet:

IMG_1875.jpg

I know it'll fit vertically but I'm worried about the base fitting. I'll be covering the opening on the back of the cabinet with a sturdy black foam board. :)

"Well, here I am."

Yes. I know these pics are bad. Terrible lighting. I just wanted to get some up real quick. I'll get some better shots when he's set up in his permanent home.

I have to say I thought I was prepared for his size...I was wrong. He's ginormous! And heavy as well. But what an amazing piece. Just incredible. P1 has done it yet again. He really makes look forward to getting Superman in hand soon.

And for those who said his cape wasn't screen accurate because it didn't fold over across his shoulders, I tried my best to re-create that look. I don't think it looks too bad.

He looks phenomenal! :clap

Does anyone have the exact depth and width of the base?

I'm hoping someone can measure it soon. I'd really love to know how deep the base is with the emblem plaque placed in front of it as well. Also, does anyone know how much he weighs? If you don't know can someone post the shipping weight listed on each of the shipping labels?

Its a little bit weird, that there are no Superman + the Armored batman pictures or videos over the internet. Sideshows release date is still set to february :dunno

Back