Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way they suited the statue is phenomenal!!! I just wish the cape is accurate too. I'm going to alter my cape at a professional tailor

You have their Supes and WW on preorder? I may snag this Bats once I see it appear on Ebay once retailers start getting it in..I have WW on PO and Supes on the fence..

Hello everyone, this was my unboxing video! The fabric is amazing and LOOKS sculpted...it's extremely tight on the body...my wife could not believe it's fabric, but if you look close enough, it really is.

Hello everyone, this was my unboxing video! The fabric is amazing and LOOKS sculpted...it's extremely tight on the body...my wife could not believe it's fabric, but if you look close enough, it really is.

Great review!! That is amazing because it looks sculpted... what a magnificent piece!

You have their Supes and WW on preorder? I may snag this Bats once I see it appear on Ebay once retailers start getting it in..I have WW on PO and Supes on the fence..

No. I collect mostly Batman. But I do have the next suit one on order.

Just bought him.......just too amazing spectacular to pass up..so I'm in the club now!:lol

i know- but people sell most everything it seems after the excitement wears off for them:dunno

I wonder if they are real collectors....
if it's excitement they are after, they should go pick up a new hobby.

That's just defeats the whole purpose of collecting.

Since a year ago, I already planned out where I will display him, standing on top of what, etc.

Picking up mine tomorrow night

Back