Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, mine shipped out today. Should be here Monday. I can't wait to see this giant in person.

IT's on shipping status at the SSC site and there is the ''Act Now! Almost sold out '' alert!!

Whoever gets it firs please share pics, reviews and you thoughts!!!!!!!

IT's on shipping status at the SSC site and there is the ''Act Now! Almost sold out '' alert!!

Whoever gets it firs please share pics, reviews and you thoughts!!!!!!!

If I can pay mine off next month I'll post photos then! This is going to make an awesome bday present to myself :yess:

I feel I am going to want this but then their Armored Bats will be out and I will regret it...decisions decisions

I feel I am going to want this but then their Armored Bats will be out and I will regret it...decisions decisions

I had the same thing and so, as it is only natural, I did the human thing...I pre-ordered both...so there problem solved! ;)

Don't you have all the 1/2 pieces PO'd??

I do...but at some point I thought about pre-ordering just regular Bats + Superman but I ended getting in all 3(now 4 with Wonder Woman included)...But at some point I doubt it for like 4 seconds hehe...some say that Armored Bats is not worth it because he would only wear the suit in BvS but I am sure, mark my words, that Armored is going to be even more impressive than regular Bats...Count on it!

P.D: You can see my pre-orders in the photo next to my signature.

I do...but at some point I thought about pre-ordering just regular Bats + Superman but I ended getting in all 3(now 4 with Wonder Woman included)...But at some point I doubt it for like 4 seconds hehe...some say that Armored Bats is not worth it because he would only wear the suit in BvS but I am sure, mark my words, that Armored is going to be even more impressive than regular Bats...Count on it!

P.D: You can see my pre-orders in the photo next to my signature.

Yea I could see them under your signature, just wondering how you're going to fit them all?? lol

I only have Bat-fleck on PO. The others look stunning as well but the only other 1/2 I want is IF they make Dark Knight Bale Bats. I want those two as the Crown Jewels in my set up, which is Batman focused.

Is it possible to use Rewards Points on a Waitlist item? (I know you can't request a Payment Plan on WL items which is kinda lame)

Last edited:
Is it possible to use Rewards Points on a Waitlist item? (I know you can't request a Payment Plan on WL items which is kinda lame)

I don't believe so. Only if it comes back in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back