Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing.. funny thing SSC couldn't get their act together for most of their Legendary Scale line, and look at what Prime 1 pulled off....:)

looks great, I hope Prime will be doing Bats (in this suit) and supes again in 1/3 scale though

Just got my shipping soon notice. I was more excited about Superman then Batman but now I'm most excited for Wonder Woman. Really just can't wait to get all 3. I'm taking my collection to the next level and these 3 will be the beginning of that.

Οκ need your advice, there is no way i am living this beauty unprotected, it's going to cost em alot but i will opt for the best display available:

Do you like this glass cabinet??
:
*probabaly with some adjustments made, like taking out the shelves)
Γυάλινη-βιτρίνα-κ&#94.jpg

Is it just me or is the cape wrong on this piece? The piece look fantastic but none of the pictures have the cape folded over the cowl like it should be. Can this be done?

The head and cape should both be separate, should be doable. I don't think those that have it even know about that small detail.

What a magnificent statue. Yeah, I'm sure the cape can be futzed to look more screen accurate, seeing how much material there is on the cape.

Anyway, I was lurking at the other forum 2 days ago, to see if there'd be more photos of this and the Sideshow 1/4 PF version. I saw one comment regarding SSC's sculpting on the eyes being asymmetrical. Well, if some people can miss out on the cape over cowl detail, I can now see how some didn't notice Ben's eyes being asymmetrical in real life. I thought it was the one thing SSC got right on their sculpt, and one of the things that made this figure from Prime1 fantastic, IMO. I think Hot Toys idealized their take on their 1:1 Batfleck's sculpt and made his eyes perfectly symmetrical.

Back