Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That does look great - the cape in particular seems to be very high quality. Look at the size of those two boxes, though. Eek.

i AM so stoked over this piece!!!! I believe this is the Ultimate Batman piece to own, pleasing both comic and movie fans. AMAZING DETAIL. Drooling over the latest pics. Also, i believe there have been some imporvements by P1 to the overall look. Cant wait..

15726398_338260409893948_7499510590561339501_n.jpg

^B55C165B46066646279235ACF0070D7303FE22F5E0137ADD71^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

It seems that in the end it is not real clothes... i asked to this guys and they tell me that... sad news...

What do you mean man?? it's made out of an accurate detailed fabric costume. To me the material used for the cloth is from another world. Nothign like the cheap quality HT use for its toys. I own the masterpiece 1/4 Batman by HT, depsite being movie accurate you can see the cloth is not top notch quality.

But in the 1/2 Bats from top to bottom, they spared no expenses. I think it looks spot on Batfleck and Miller Bats as well.
I prefer the detailed fabric costume over the sculpted because it adds presence.

These in-hand videos/pics have me so hyped up! This centerpiece statue looks phenomenal and I can't wait to display it between my Bale and Keaton PFs come Feb-March

Just PO'ed this Batman.. and can't wait to get this in the collection.

From what I have seen this will be the centerpiece of my Batman statue collection! It looks amazing!

Love this piece, but decided on the armored version, as I feel its a little bit more impressiv. Wish I could get both though, but that's just too much.
Really excited to find out when they will arrive in hand. Armored now says Jan - March, which has to be a mistake, as I read that they would produce the normal Batman first. I think normal will arrive in hand for most people outside of Asia in April and armored will drop in May or June.

YES, I am with you man, it's absolutely outstanding but I thought it was wearing real clothes and it's something sculpted (impressive sculpted, of course) i asked to Prime 1 yesterday about that, but still don't recive news about it...maybe they used some special texture that seems like movie...but of course this is a real piece of art...

Back