Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told through another thread that prime only got the licence for the 1/2 scale of this design/ version.

Its a shame also that they are going with those couple of lame looking logos on the base.
The official Dawn of Justice logo that's on the lifesize base looks so much better. Has that red colour through it. Just looks so more official to me.

Yeah I remember seeing the logo by itself for the first time a while ago and wondering if it was actually part of the statue, exact same opinion about it. Strange choice.

Just realised its Hot Toys who are producing the lifesize version.

I have just sent Prime 1 customer service a couple of emails requesting a change. The more collectors who can get on this the better. We might get the change.
A much better looking logo for the base. Its actually holding me back from buying. Sad but true !! :) It would just finish off the statue perfectly overall.

The Hot Toys life-size version definitely has a better quality logo (it's $7,499 after all haha) but the red going through it is the Superman logo...and honestly I don't want the Superman logo on my Batman statue. I can live with the logo displays Prime 1 currently offers. It's hard to take my eyes off the statue itself anyways :wink1: cheers!

it is coming with two logos guys, the Dawn of Justice and the Batman Miller logo.
I like them as it is, the statue is so top notch and great the logo is the least of my concern

They made these in 1:2 scale so hey could use full mixed media to show off the detailing in the suits. That are 100% made by hand and are screen accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New images from Prime One Studio's Instagram story:

IMG_0390.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Hopefully they don't make more of the same character in 1/2.

Hopefully they don't make more of the same character in 1/2.

Mmm...it is very unlikely that they would do that(at least not another one from JL)...Probably when the Batman solo movie comes out but I do not think another Batman or Superman 1:2 scale is in their plans in the near future. I hope :dunno

This sounds like it will fit in one of the larger Besta frames. Obviously will take up most of the height but depth and width wise they should be good.

Has anyone here seen a photo of this bad boy illuminated with its base lights only ?

I may have missed seeing one on the thread .

xAgentofChaosx posted a Prime 1 instagram photo one page back . Perhaps that's one with the base illumination.

If so it looks pretty damm good !!!

Last edited:
Has anyone here seen a photo of this bad boy illuminated with its base lights only ?

I may have missed seeing one on the thread .

xAgentofChaosx posted a Prime 1 instagram photo one page back . Perhaps that's one with the base illumination.

If so it looks pretty damm good !!!

These guys are going to look amazing once they're in people's collections. Lights are just such a nice bonus!

Back