Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey to everyone, nice joining the forum!!

I am on the fence wait for Miller and Lee Bats 1/3 statues by P1 or buy this LSF? One thing is for sure, this piece has all the presence and essence of the character. On top of that, the Miller influence is evident from the top to bottom, from the shots i've seen so far for the P1, 1/3 Miller bats, i wouldn't be surprised if this one comes out better. Its scale, detail and craftsmanship might make it the Ultimate Batman piece to own for many years to come, besides P1 doesn't have plans for another 1/2 Batman version, from what i've been reading.

On the other hand, the face does show some short of awkwardness, but it's not P1's fault, it's the design of this particular Batman.

What do you say??

Yeah this is a killer shot...the body and straight-forward pose of this beast is top.

It is a well all round piece and having in mind that wonder Woman will come at some point it makes it even more desirable as a collectible item...having the Super Trinity displaying in one's living room is something most of us can dream of...especially if one have the other pieces in this line...

It is a well all round piece and having in mind that wonder Woman will come at some point it makes it even more desirable as a collectible item...having the Super Trinity displaying in one's living room is something most of us can dream of...especially if one have the other pieces in this line...

Well, no interested in the Trinity, it has nothing to do with the movie being panned by pundits, personally i think DOJ depicts the comic characters in the best possible way. I have reserved a place only forone 1/2 scale and i am majorly Batman fan. I think the quality is unprecedented on this one, still a head swap out is needed, as in the AK Statue by P1, would elevate this piece to another level

Well, no interested in the Trinity, it has nothing to do with the movie being panned by pundits, personally i think DOJ depicts the comic characters in the best possible way. I have reserved a place only forone 1/2 scale and i am majorly Batman fan. I think the quality is unprecedented on this one, still a head swap out is needed, as in the AK Statue by P1, would elevate this piece to another level

I understand, I loved the movie and I think that it is the best characterization to this date...Boy if you are only sticking with one Batman statue then it is a tough decision to make since both Batmans look fantastic!

...Boy if you are only sticking with one Batman statue then it is a tough decision to make since both Batmans look fantastic!

You mean the Armored and Regular???

Well, the Armored, leaves kind of mixed feelings, i don't understand the strangely tilting position of the upper body and head

In terms of long lasting value and worth, i think the Regualr version sticks out, i mean check out how many 1/3 scale Batman pieces P1 is making and only two in 1/2...Also, i think this Legendary scael will match up perfectly with both the Batman busts from SSC, that i own(Modern and classic).

Yeah, the size does matter!!!

I hope there is a confirmation for a swap out head, Joker needs one too.A lot of fans are expressing this opinion, so these statues really pop!!

I am the night

BatPrim3.jpg

By the way guys...if you feel the need to obtain this version of Batman also in 1/2 scale from Prime 1 from Batman V Superman then here is a code that will save you $200 off the original price...Which I consider a great promo code. 10% OFF!!! Obviously I was forced to get it because of this hehehe.

UPSMATT0CYNRAL = 10% OFF - Batman 1/2 scale Statue at www.sideshowtoy.com

P.D: It only works with this version and this item only. Hurry because it expires on 7/4/16

By the way guys...if you feel the need to obtain this version of Batman also in 1/2 scale from Prime 1 from Batman V Superman then here is a code that will save you $200 off the original price...Which I consider a great promo code. 10% OFF!!! Obviously I was forced to get it because of this hehehe.

UPSMATT0CYNRAL = 10% OFF - Batman 1/2 scale Statue at www.sideshowtoy.com

P.D: It only works with this version and this item only. Hurry because it expires on 7/4/16
if this really works and they put a wire in the cape i'm ordering.

Didn't work for me either. I just get an alert saying We're sorry, the code UPSMATT0CYNRAL has expired or has no remaining balance.

Nice Video, the Ultimate Batman piece to own. It' paying homage to Miller and Lee comic artwork as well. I agree the head might have a somewhat coarse and raw look on it, yet again who said that Bats must be elegant and spruce, actually i prefer this crude appearance. The price is anissue, i hope Prime 1 delivers and offers a top-notch Quality Control.

I've read P1 uses the same factory as ECC, is thst true??

Didn't work for me either. I just get an alert saying We're sorry, the code UPSMATT0CYNRAL has expired or has no remaining balance.

Hi guys! Yeah I find out why it did not work for you...the website is producing individual promo codes, I asked Sideshow due to the interest in all of you in getting this piece for yourselves so they gave me a tip for you to be able to obtain yours...Go to their web site, put the statue in your cart, follow the pre-order process and once you are just one step away from entering the order...refresh the page...and keep on doing it until the code appears and if it does not, go to the live chat and tell CSD that you think you saw a promo code appears but it faded away once you clicked back(this is my advise in case you do not get the code refreshing your browser hehe)...although the system seems to be generating two types of promo codes, one for a 5% and the other one for a 10% discount...Good luck in getting the bigger one(that's the one I got).

Aaaaaaaaand the code doesn't work.

Hi guys! Yeah I find out why it did not work for you...the website is producing individual promo codes, I asked Sideshow due to the interest in all of you in getting this piece for yourselves so they gave me a tip for you to be able to obtain yours...Go to their web site, put the statue in your cart, follow the pre-order process and once you are just one step away from entering the order...refresh the page...and keep on doing it until the code appears and if it does not, go to the live chat and tell CSD that you think you saw a promo code appears but it faded away once you clicked back(this is my advise in case you do not get the code refreshing your browser hehe)...although the system seems to be generating two types of promo codes, one for a 5% and the other one for a 10% discount...Good luck in getting the bigger one(that's the one I got).

Here is the proper way for the code, from Moosemeats:

This code has been complained about to death, only one per customer now because of that, here is how to get it.

1. Clear browser history
2. go to Sideshows website
3. Add the Joker or whatever PF statue to cart (has to be up for order for a few months before it works otherwise you will just get a save your cart pop up)
4. Wait about 30 seconds and hover mouse over the address bar
5. A popup will appear (click to redeem code for 10%), if you get 5 just repeat until it gives you 10% Works well in Internet Explorer.
Enjoy!

Works flawlessly. We were talking about the Joker PF but ofc you can do the same with a P1 piece.
I used it for Batman Noël recently.

Ah yes!
I know what code you are talking about. Thanks for the advice and info.

Works flawlessly. We were talking about the Joker PF but ofc you can do the same with a P1 piece.
I used it for Batman Noël recently.

Cool! That's great you were able to use it on Batman Noel.

Back