Prime 1 Studio: Batman Knightfall - 1:3 Azrael

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“I’m not him... I’m a lot more… and a lot worse. “
The character first appeared as a villain who became Batman's pupil and eventually took over the role of Batman through Knightfall. Prime 1 Studio is proud to introduce our MMDC-34 Knightfall Batman from DC Comics. He is a combination of supervillain and superhero. As the characterization, he often changes his personality from a ruthless assassin, Azrael who was created by the Sacred Order of Saint Dumas to a university graduate student of computer science in Gotham City, Jean-Paul Valley. His transition from villain to hero also influence in his appearance. The Museum Masterline Batman statue adopts a variety of Azrael's costume styles. He wears a reinvented Power armored Batsuit that has a blue cape and a stylized blue bat symbol on the chest with the accent of yellow and gray color. There is a variety of poses that could be interchanged such as the two sets of gauntlet blades, two alternative portraits to give all the most iconic expression. The Exclusive version of MMDC-34EX Knightfall Batman includes an additional alternative portrait. Knightfall Batman Fans don't miss your opportunity to get the new protector of Gotham City!
【Product Specifications】
・Statue Size approximately 35 inches tall [(H):87.1cm (W):60.5cm (D):49.9cm]
・One (1) designed base
・One (1) Real Fabric Adjustable Cape
・Two (2) alternate Portraits
・Two (2) Set of Hands
・One (1) Alternate Portrait (In the Exclusive Version Only)
[Notice]
Prototype samples are shown.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

EX Version Limited Edition 350 $1,149.00, Regular TBD $1,099.00

05D78AB4-0F6C-4981-959C-C4B1FA8C6BA0.jpeg

295A8F7B-A970-454E-B764-965E816FCC23.jpeg

D0195555-EAB8-4042-BA6D-5AF2A6B34517.jpeg

34EEA28F-225A-43C6-A6B8-9CB1020E0C22.jpeg

009EE35B-41F6-47C9-8C2E-D83805508657.jpeg

40E5631A-2F06-4AF2-9386-969910DEA02E.jpeg

Showed my wife this one she liked it to, I might just order the regular once shipping starts. The EX is not a need for me. This is one of my all time favs.

Showed my wife this one she liked it to, I might just order the regular once shipping starts. The EX is not a need for me. This is one of my all time favs.

This is a great statue - had to jump on this and Cyborg Superman - hard to think that a better one will come out for either of these

This is a great statue - had to jump on this and Cyborg Superman - hard to think that a better one will come out for either of these

My wife actually loved the Batman who laughs statue it’s her favorite lol, but she likes this design too. I just remember the Knightfall comic book when I was young.

Will have to pass on the Ex and just get the regular from a local retailer. The shipping to Australia on this would be obscene.

Yep it will be. I've currently got 4x Prime 1 1/3 Ex/Ultimate preorders with Sideshow. It's going to hurt a bit when I get the customs bill.

What’s the average shipping to Australia on a prime 1 piece?

I've got no idea. These are my first Exclusive preorders. All of my current pieces are from Popcultcha.

And even had I had prior shipping experience, I'm not sure it would matter much nowadays, as shipping costs from Sideshow across the board for large Prime 1 pieces have gone through the roof the past 6 or so months.

I've got no idea. These are my first Exclusive preorders. All of my current pieces are from Popcultcha.

And even had I had prior shipping experience, I'm not sure it would matter much nowadays, as shipping costs from Sideshow across the board for large Prime 1 pieces have gone through the roof the past 6 or so months.

I went to the Prime 1 site and did a test to see how much this would cost to send to Aus. Turned out postage was $583. So that’s a big pass. I’ll wait and see what Popcultcha is charging before I decide what I’ll do. As much as I want this, I can’t justify almost 2 grand.

I went to the Prime 1 site and did a test to see how much this would cost to send to Aus. Turned out postage was $583. So that’s a big pass. I’ll wait and see what Popcultcha is charging before I decide what I’ll do. As much as I want this, I can’t justify almost 2 grand.

Given the price of Cyborg Superman and Aquaman of $1,899.99 AUD at Popcultcha, I’m guessing this piece will either be similar or a little lower in price, plus whatever member discounts you can get.

My guesstimate is that it’ll eventually cost at least $2,200 to $2,300 AUD [after at least $250 USD for shipping (??), GST (10%) and Customs (5% Est)] to get the Exclusive from Sideshow.

I pulled the trigger and preordered this. This will be my second Prime 1 statue, after Spider-Man 2099. Guess I'm stuck in the 90s!! lol

Back