Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it's fair to say if your on the exclusive waitlist you probably won't convert now [emoji13]

So it's fair to say if your on the exclusive waitlist you probably won't convert now [emoji13]

It depends on if this is sold out on Prime's website. If it is, chances of converting drop. If they still have it in stock, there's a good chance for some more conversions.

I'm not sure if the website is in Chinese or Japanese. I think Prime 1 is a Japanese company. I can't read either so I'm out of luck. However, if the EX is still available on their site, I expect some more conversions.

If you don't have any QC issues....expect to be floored by this piece.

Maybe I missed it in the pages and pages of this thread, but what QC issues did this one have? I ask because at some point I'd like to get this one down the road, just want to know if there is anything specific I need to check.

If you don't have any QC issues....expect to be floored by this piece.

Well I am floored, but there were some of the typical QC issues with this piece. The gaps on the right pole arm and the ex/cowl hand are present. Already emailed sideshow today and am waiting for a response.

Hopefully, they can offer replacement pieces. (I know P1 made and shipped replacements to SS recently for this statue.) Still, the statue is amazing despite the issues. Its presence really makes it the focal point of my collection room. It outshines the P1 AK Batman due to DS's colors. Also, I obviously know the scale is the same, but DS seems bigger than AK Batman. (i know Bats is an overall taller statue since he's standing at the top of his base. DS just seems to have more mass...) I am thinking its due to the different digital files P1 used. The files were from different game production studios...

Maybe I missed it in the pages and pages of this thread, but what QC issues did this one have? I ask because at some point I'd like to get this one down the road, just want to know if there is anything specific I need to check.

A few people received him with a broken leg. This was the most serious of the issues, but I have heard of only 2-3 people that had this problem. (Not my statue)

The other more common issues are fitment issues: (The two images below are of my statue.)
The right pole/staff arm does not sit correctly in the shoulder socket leaving a gap that makes the arm wobbly:

And the Exclusive left hand (holding the Batman cowl) does not sit correctly in the left wrist socket. Because the fitment is off and the hand/cowl are so heavy, the piece can easily fall out of the socket. (Mine did...luckily there was no damage to the actual component....that was a miracle!):

I think besides these QC issues, the designers made a mistake with the EX hand. It doesn't make sense that the cowl is filled to almost the neckline with polystone. It's a mask. It should be open air inside.

I think besides these QC issues, the designers made a mistake with the EX hand. It doesn't make sense that the cowl is filled to almost the neckline with polystone. It's a mask. It should be open air inside.

It definitely would have made the EX hand lighter and easier on the magnets. However, I think it still looks great as is. In fact, most of my friends and family have seen this piece and not one of them mentioned the cowl except to let me know how killer the EX looks.

Well I am floored, but there were some of the typical QC issues with this piece. The gaps on the right pole arm and the ex/cowl hand are present. Already emailed sideshow today and am waiting for a response.

Hopefully, they can offer replacement pieces. (I know P1 made and shipped replacements to SS recently for this statue.) Still, the statue is amazing despite the issues. Its presence really makes it the focal point of my collection room. It outshines the P1 AK Batman due to DS's colors. Also, I obviously know the scale is the same, but DS seems bigger than AK Batman. (i know Bats is an overall taller statue since he's standing at the top of his base. DS just seems to have more mass...) I am thinking its due to the different digital files P1 used. The files were from different game production studios...

Sorry to hear this piece arrived with some issues. I hope you can get everything resolved and are very happy with it in the end. I constantly look at mine after about 2 months and am amazed by how much I'm still blown away by it. IMO, nothing else in my collection can match it.

Yes mine did last week

OK good to know I haven't purchased any of the Arkham statues I'm not a big fan of the game but I've been on the fence about this one because deathstroke is one of my favourite characters

I have most of the Transformers wine and Frank Miller's version on the way

I have a feeling the demand for this deathstroke statue will skyrocket when the Batman standalone comes out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK good to know I haven't purchased any of the Arkham statues I'm not a big fan of the game but I've been on the fence about this one because deathstroke is one of my favourite characters

I have most of the Transformers wine and Frank Miller's version on the way

I have a feeling the demand for this deathstroke statue will skyrocket when the Batman standalone comes out

If you're a big Deathstroke fan, this is basically a must have piece. I highly doubt we'll ever see a better Deathstroke statue. And even though this is based off of a video game, the costume looks incredible. Also, don't forget that SSC is releasing a comic based Deathstroke PF. You might want to wait and see if that's more to your liking. However, as an owner of the Prime DS, I can easily say it's a phenomenal statue.

If you're a big Deathstroke fan, this is basically a must have piece. I highly doubt we'll ever see a better Deathstroke statue. And even though this is based off of a video game, the costume looks incredible. Also, don't forget that SSC is releasing a comic based Deathstroke PF. You might want to wait and see if that's more to your liking. However, as an owner of the Prime DS, I can easily say it's a phenomenal statue.

Thanks man! Well I just went on the waitlist so if I get the exclusive then I will get it

Back