Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna hope he's still around next year and gets a nice discount like Arkham Knight.

You should have no problems. He should be around. The ES on this piece is too high. Prime seemed to have learned a lesson with their current releases. Overall edition sizes have been cut fairly drastically on the more recent releases (Nightwing, Bane, and Two-Face to name a few). You'll probably be able to even pick up the EX Deathstroke at a discount down the line if you want one. I'm fairly certain that 750 pieces is going to prove hard to move for Prime. Don't get me wrong, this is a magnificent looking statue but I don't think they'll be able to sell 2250 Deathstroke statues at over $900 a pop anytime soon.

It'll sell better when more in hand pics and vid reviews show up.

I'm sure it will. As I said, it's a magnificent looking statue. Definitely a nominee for SOTY. However, I have to wonder if there are 2250 peeps out there that want or can afford a $900+ Deathstroke statue. I don't care either way. I NEED this statue in my collection, and so long as QC holds up...I'll treasure this statue for many years to come.

It's nice but it does not look a thing like Will Smith.

Wait for Prime to release a Deadshot statue. You may have a little more luck with that. :lol
This magnificently phenomenal Deathstroke statue must not be sullied by Will Smith's likeness.

Wait for Prime to release a Deadshot statue. You may have a little more luck with that. :lol
This magnificently phenomenal Deathstroke statue must not be sullied by Will Smith's likeness.

:lol

Deadshot... Deathstroke... Tomato... tomato :lol

I need to turn in my nerd card.

Now Will Smith's costume in Suicide Squad does not seem as bad :lol

Just got my notice from SS that Deathstroke should be arriving in their warehouse in 12 days!

:lol

Deadshot... Deathstroke... Tomato... tomato :lol

I need to turn in my nerd card.

Now Will Smith's costume in Suicide Squad does not seem as bad :lol

No biggie Jaws. I knew you just had a little mix up. I was just having a little fun with you. :wink1:

Back