Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Deathstroke ever have any deals applied to him, like free shipping or double rewards or something else? Debating on using the Mother's Day code on him... feel like he may be more worth having than AoU Vision w/o free shipping, but at the same time, worried there won't be any replacement parts left if there is an issue.

Did Deathstroke ever have any deals applied to him, like free shipping or double rewards or something else? Debating on using the Mother's Day code on him... feel like he may be more worth having than AoU Vision w/o free shipping, but at the same time, worried there won't be any replacement parts left if there is an issue.

Get it now! definitely one of the best statues I have seen in my collecting life. I am sure they will have spare parts available if anything happens.

Having ordered Joker as well, I'm gonna feel inclined to get Origins Batman now :lol
Don't really like the gritty teeth sculpt though, or the "extras" that we get with him...

I just realized all the other Arkham Origins characters are all around 34" tall, Deathstroke is the shortest at 30". I remember posting pics of the Batman next to Deathstroke to show the height difference but I forgot what page or when I posted them :lol

18581885_10158733730105788_5445101155897038503_n.jpg

What are the chances of a % off discount come Memorial Day from Sideshow? Hate ordering something when only weeks later, there's an even better deal... :lol
:thud:

What are the chances of a % off discount come Memorial Day from Sideshow? Hate ordering something when only weeks later, there's an even better deal... :lol

I'm also waiting for what seems like forever for this to go on sale, but from my local retailer. From time to time my local store has 20% off everything instock, but nothing recently (possibly a year).

But I'm keeping track of their inventory count just in case I have to bite the bullet.

Yeah, I kept seeing it under their Last Chance category even though it doesn't say anything about low stock on the page (sometimes it only says it for in stock items) so I didn't want to chance it either. $30 off is not a bad discount, cuts the shipping by half to me, but I just hate that feeling you get when a couple of weeks later, a 15% coupon qualifies with it and you're like, dammit, why didn't I just wait... :slap But either way, I guess it has replaced Suicide Squad Harley as my first Prime 1 piece. I'm still hoping it gets delayed so I can cancel for Jim Lee Bats (or Arkham Origins Bats), even though I still think a 1/3 Margot Robbie is nice to have... :naughty I'm so weak, haha, I told myself only Batman and Superman 1/3 statues... end up ordering SS Harley, then waitlist for Freeze, then Joker, now this. :lol

When's their comic con? Is it around the same time as SDCC? I just realized, whenever they have items they want to get rid of, they amp up the discounts... if this doesn't sell out by then, watch it get a nice hefty one.

Online comic con starts July 1st. There's either a preview or pre-order each day. First day is always a pre-order. I remember when I stared collecting it was a pre-order every day :thud:

New setup with plinths. Iron Man is going to be replaced with Bane Venom version when he comes out then that's my Prime 1 foray complete:

0aUyc7Nr.jpg

EcbpuM2r.jpg

PyMmvSNr.jpg

zNvvNbCr.jpg

eqYmVkrr.jpg

wyVjQUhr.jpg

qYG0d9pr.jpg

nHUWijR.jpg

New setup with plinths. Iron Man is going to be replaced with Bane Venom version when he comes out then that's my Prime 1 foray complete:

0aUyc7Nr.jpg

EcbpuM2r.jpg

PyMmvSNr.jpg

zNvvNbCr.jpg

eqYmVkrr.jpg

wyVjQUhr.jpg

qYG0d9pr.jpg

nHUWijR.jpg

Hey prime _fun ... great set up! Those pedestals , where did you get 'em ... custom made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Prime 1 piece... Whoa! The skin texture is the best Ive seen on any statue. The attention to detail overall is amazing. Now cant wait for Miller Bats to arrive.

Attachments

• Bat1.jpg
    Bat1.jpg
    367.3 KB · Views: 130
  • Bat2.jpg
    Bat2.jpg
    494.7 KB · Views: 130
  • Bat3.jpg
    Bat3.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 129
Back