Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman Noël 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The piece looks damn good in those shots. The bezerker portrait is definitely nice and no d:yess:oubt one of the main reasons I'm interested in the piece in the first place. What I am not so convinced on is the detail and paint apps on the body. At this scale, do you feel it is lacking a bit? Or would you say not at all looking at it in person? I know the company has done Bermejo's work justice, I guess I am just comparing against the arkham line where the character design have more going on with their suits (deathstroke, arkham bats, batman beyond comes to mind)

Narcosis,
It is what it is. As you say they have done Bermejo's work justice.

The man himself was quoted as saying so through Prime 1's Facebook pages.

In person I would say the paint app, pose , cape, portraits, are all spot on.

You compare suits against the Arkham line . Yes not as detailed , but that's the uniqueness of the character.

Go grab it while you can, you will not regret it. A really solid piece. And that cape !!!

Last edited:
The piece looks damn good in those shots. The bezerker portrait is definitely nice and no doubt one of the main reasons I'm interested in the piece in the first place. What I am not so convinced on is the detail and paint apps on the body. At this scale, do you feel it is lacking a bit? Or would you say not at all looking at it in person? I know the company has done Bermejo's work justice, I guess I am just comparing against the arkham line where the character design have more going on with their suits (deathstroke, arkham bats, batman beyond comes to mind)

It's a very Black and white piece... But there is plenty of detail... It makes my Modern PF look Kind of plain. I am happy with it. If you like the artist, the sculpt, and the overall look of the piece then I say Jump in.

However it is a 900.00 + statue... Best be sure you like it. If you like the pics you should like the piece.

My Video review.

I'm not sure how much more detail you can squeeze into his. Check my pics a few pages back...this piece looks juat about as good as it possibly could.

Yep.... If you don't like what you see then pass because the photos are all accurate...

The longer I have had it the more I notice the detail... Best Batman statue out there right now.

Thanks for the input guys def have some serious thinking to do - Trying to map out my prime 1 purchases and of course budget

So he weights 72lbs According to sideshow website. Besta shelf capacity is "44lbs per surface" He will definitely have to be on the bottom shelf. How are you guys displaying? any ideas on how to reinforce shelves? I wouldn't put these statues on the top of any weak shelf.

Ok guys for your info. He (bats) weighs 13.6 Kg or 30 lbs approx.

This is out of the box/actual shelf display weight.

Last edited:
Yeah... I love this piece!!!!

P1250617_Fotor.jpg

I've owned busts before but never a real deal statue of this sort before. Bermejo's bat suit is my all time favorite costume and When I saw they were producing this I jumped at the chance to own such a great representation of Bermejo's design. Absolutely love it. Well worth the year long wait and the price. cape is so expressive as well.

Back