Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman Noël 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my most anticipated batman ever. But I can definitely wait as I need to reorganize my collection.

I thought the AK Bats was awesome until I saw this in person, caved and ordered the exclusive lol...imo one of the best Batman statues

That much better than the AK Bats? I'm debating between the two. Tough choice. This seems better to pair with Deathstroke. Though, I doubt I would get the AK Harley Quinn if I didn't get AK Bats.

I don't like the profile on the AK Bats. I just find it kinda ugly. I like all 3 portraits on Noel.

My issue is the static pose. I've seen a few high quality videos of the statue up close though and the details are incredible. Not that they're any less so on the Noel Bats. The extra bust is a must have for that piece. I'm a bit disappointed with the swap out parts, or lack thereof, on both statues.

My issue is the static pose. I've seen a few high quality videos of the statue up close though and the details are incredible. Not that they're any less so on the Noel Bats. The extra bust is a must have for that piece. I'm a bit disappointed with the swap out parts, or lack thereof, on both statues.

I've described the pose as Batman just missed his bus.

This piece really flew under my radar but after reading through this whole thread I'm going to cancel my AK EX. It's a fantastic piece but this one speaks to me me more. PO'D the Noel EX. The pose and the 3 different head sculpts are just amazing. I love the raw intensity of the EX.

This piece really flew under my radar but after reading through this whole thread I'm going to cancel my AK EX. It's a fantastic piece but this one speaks to me me more. PO'D the Noel EX. The pose and the 3 different head sculpts are just amazing. I love the raw intensity of the EX.
Good choice clawwolf, I absolutely love this rendition of Bats the most out of the 3 Prime 1 Batman releases so far (although Batman Beyond does look phenominal) and the XM Bats. Noel and Deathstroke are my most anticipated pieces from this 1/3 line so far and should look amazing side by side.. I'm suprised the Red Hod ex hasn't come out yet for US, but I guess that's a good thing for now (says me wallet). The AK Bats reminds me of how I would think a modern day batman should look and the additional bust set is a must have and adds another element to the piece. I've got Arkham Knight to go along with AK Bats as his companion piece. Ex for all.

I could seriously care less about the delays on all these...have a feeling their QC'ing the **** outta these guys. [emoji13]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Yeah, Arkham Knight was pushed to June-July

AK Bats was pushed to late June for me (I'm in US)

Noel Bats pushed out to July-August

Last edited:
Still having a hard time deciding between Arkham Knight and Noel Bats. Someone on Facebook posted a picture of Arkham Bats arriving at their house and promised to take pictures/video but then all of their posts mysteriously disappeared. How has this thing been released (outside of the US) and all we have to show for it are some low quality photos and two blurry videos?

Good choice clawwolf, I absolutely love this rendition of Bats the most out of the 3 Prime 1 Batman releases so far (although Batman Beyond does look phenominal) and the XM Bats. Noel and Deathstroke are my most anticipated pieces from this 1/3 line so far and should look amazing side by side.. I'm suprised the Red Hod ex hasn't come out yet for US, but I guess that's a good thing for now (says me wallet). The AK Bats reminds me of how I would think a modern day batman should look and the additional bust set is a must have and adds another element to the piece. I've got Arkham Knight to go along with AK Bats as his companion piece. Ex for all.

I could seriously care less about the delays on all these...have a feeling their QC'ing the **** outta these guys. [emoji13]

Right on man totally , yeah AK BATS looks great but when I stumbled into this thread I was blown away by the unique presence and emotion of this statue. Death stroke looks dope too. Cool man sounds like you're gonna have a nice setup! Batspocalypse!

Damn , the Miller and Lee bats are gonna be sick too I bet. UGH. And if Prime does studio ghibli stuff I'm gonna just throw my wallet in the ocean.

Right on man totally , yeah AK BATS looks great but when I stumbled into this thread I was blown away by the unique presence and emotion of this statue. Death stroke looks dope too. Cool man sounds like you're gonna have a nice setup! Batspocalypse!

Damn , the Miller and Lee bats are gonna be sick too I bet. UGH. And if Prime does studio ghibli stuff I'm gonna just throw my wallet in the ocean.

I totally agree -- the Noel version has an intensity that sets it apart from the other batman statutes. It was an easy choice for me, especially because I plan on pairing it with Deathstroke. Also, from the teasers, it looks like the Miller bats will have a base that will match well with both Noel and Deathstroke.

The pose is definitely superior on this state over the Arkham Bats. I'm still not 100% on the costume though. Also not a huge fan of the Noel graphic novel.

Makes me wish they had just done Arkham Origin Bats in this pose.

Good choice :)

Back