Prime 1 Studio Batman Arkham origins Bane Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still on the fence with Venom Bane. I love the sculpt and design. I don't love that he's the same height as Batman. I really wish they didn't make the base shorter and instead made the base the same height and had the statue be 40" tall.

Yeah but if you look at them side by side Bane is much bigger proportionally. I watched that shock toys tour video and they have both Bane's on either side of the batman beyond statue and the size of the Bane's even though their the same height is pretty crazy. I was real happy when I saw that because I felt the same way about them being the same height.

Yeah but if you look at them side by side Bane is much bigger proportionally. I watched that shock toys tour video and they have both Bane's on either side of the batman beyond statue and the size of the Bane's even though their the same height is pretty crazy. I was real happy when I saw that because I felt the same way about them being the same height.

Yeah agreed. Did you order?

Yes I did. Got the Venom version. Already have Batman, Arkham Knight paid off, Harley almost paid off, now Bane. Just waiting for the Frank Miller to go up. After that the only other ones I might get are Catwoman, Batgirl, Joker, & Scarecrow. But probably my favorite villain besides Joker is Mr. Freeze and I can't wait to see they do with him. That's probably what I'm most excited for besides the dark knight.

:monkey3

Attachments

• dc-comics-bane-venom-version-statue-prime-1-feature-902765.jpg
    dc-comics-bane-venom-version-statue-prime-1-feature-902765.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 191
  • EvilMonkey_320x286.gif
    EvilMonkey_320x286.gif
    30.5 KB · Views: 192
Yes I did. Got the Venom version. Already have Batman, Arkham Knight paid off, Harley almost paid off, now Bane. Just waiting for the Frank Miller to go up. After that the only other ones I might get are Catwoman, Batgirl, Joker, & Scarecrow. But probably my favorite villain besides Joker is Mr. Freeze and I can't wait to see they do with him. That's probably what I'm most excited for besides the dark knight.

Yeah every time I see the Venom Bane pics I love it. I'm also interested in Joker, Scarecrow and Freeze. Cancelling Arkham Knight. And I'm getting Deathstroke EX!

I think I might pull the trigger on him. $1k shipped is the best deal I'll probably get, and I ended up getting sucked into the Arkham Origins line :lol :slap

I do wish they had switch-able torsos for a few extra hundred bucks, that way we can get the Mercenary look as well as the extra head sculpt.

I used the $50 off SS sent me on him. I love this version of Bane, and he'll look awesome in the 1/3 Batman line.

Is it more worthwhile to get him from Sideshow for their reward points or BBTS for their $4 flat shipping?

Would they really ship Bane for $4??? Lol

It said that he qualifies for $4 flat shipping :lol That's the only reason I was open to that idea because I'm not sure how much it costs for a P1 statue coast-to-coast with Sideshow but I can imagine it is pricey... It's the first I've seen it on BBTS, last time I ordered from them they had the super saver shipping program going, but it's new now, $4 flat on most items.

Back