Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Scarecrow Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this look bland in person with all of the brown? I'm debating about picking up. I love my two face because of the paint application, but it's hard for me to see the scarecrow in video and photos.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

c3r1h5.. go back one page and look at my photos.No flash, taken in natural light and with an older one megapixel.I would say the only thing that may be slightly weak in the photos is of the Greenish hue on the bare parts of the fingers and legs.
It's already been said but if you want an awesome Scarecrow this is probably it for a long time.Plus you can get $75 off on SS right now for the EX.And I think free shipping.
I'M pissed.:lol

c3r1h5.. go back one page and look at my photos.No flash, taken in natural light and with an older one megapixel.I would say the only thing that may be slightly weak in the photos is of the Greenish hue on the bare parts of the fingers and legs.
It's already been said but if you want an awesome Scarecrow this is probably it for a long time.Plus you can get $75 off on SS right now for the EX.And I think free shipping.
I'M pissed.[emoji38]
Thanks, I would be ticked too. I saw the sale, that's why I'm thinking about it.

I'M pissed.:lol

If it were only free worldwide shipping, I'll definitely order the Ex from Sideshow rather than get the regular locally.

good choice, an excellent rendition and the best so far of the character IMO.A must have if you are building your Batman Villians statue collection.Congrats :duff

I posted some in hand photos of Killer Croc a friend of mine in Asia received from P1 Yesterday.Awesome!

Last edited:
good choice, an excellent rendition and the best so far of the character IMO.A must have if you are building your Batman Villians statue collection.Congrats :duff

I posted some in hand photos of Killer Croc a friend of mine in Asia received from P1 Yesterday.Awesome!
Yeah, of the few villains he was one I really liked by Prime. Luckily they're not making Penguin or Riddler. I'll only have twoface, joker and scarecrow.

I couldn't resist the sale. I'm trying to grab up whatever Arkham statues I can before they're sold out, I know if I want to get one later I'll be stuck paying twice from resellers.

It's getting expensive though because on top of the older ones, they have all these new ones coming out in quick succession. Just hold off for a month or three while I try to make some money.

To the owners, is this gap normal or excessive? It's very noticeable in person.

6787435e7b94e5edab2fe13569ffae28.jpg
56bae3499f48e0a4b7de501542f503ff.jpg
7a7b078b7a9dce5aa7a238f576f34ab6.jpg

I tried searching and found this from Mac Collections YouTube review...

ccd141cd7c3b8189d16c2337d196e953.jpg

Last edited:
you can see it's not that bad on mine.. pg16 fourth pic4 looking down same angle and pic9 from the back.Just looks like he has a thick belt on.

I just took my torso apart and put it back and it's a pretty snug fit.No play for moving it forward or side to side.

you can see it's not that bad on mine.. pg16 fourth pic4 looking down same angle and pic9 from the back.Just looks like he has a thick belt on.

I just took my torso apart and put it back and it's a pretty snug fit.No play for moving it forward or side to side.
Thanks, I did look at your photos before posting. I can wiggle the torso like it's not completely seated at the waist.

$75 off, free US shipping, and double rewards points at Sideshow on the EX. That knocked me off the fence. Did anyone else inhale that toxin?

$75 off, free US shipping, and double rewards points at Sideshow on the EX. That knocked me off the fence. Did anyone else inhale that toxin?

If it were free worldwide shipping, I certainly would. Otherise in my case it's just not worth it, as I can get the regular for a cheaper price locally. Only because I don't put much value in the Ex, even though I do have the corresponding Batman.

At best even taking into account the $82.50 in rewards, I can still get the regular for about $150 USD cheaper, if not more (as I only included the value added tax, but not custom handling charges etc).

Mine arrived today and the shipping box is unusually banged up. Seems like it could have been a return. It has some shipping label evidence that looks like it was removed by an x-acto knife.

I’m curious if anyone here returned theirs to Sideshow? Or has anyone had a similar experience with their box and x-acto knife cuts?

I don’t have time to open it tonight so I’ll have to take a closer look tomorrow.

Thanks in advance for any intel!

Mine arrived today and the shipping box is unusually banged up. Seems like it could have been a return. It has some shipping label evidence that looks like it was removed by an x-acto knife.

I’m curious if anyone here returned theirs to Sideshow? Or has anyone had a similar experience with their box and x-acto knife cuts?

I don’t have time to open it tonight so I’ll have to take a closer look tomorrow.

Thanks in advance for any intel!

I've not heard of any concrete evidence but that does sound suspect, can you post pics?

I've not heard of any concrete evidence but that does sound suspect, can you post pics?

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt but I’ve also never seen those large stickers with the edition number which looks like it was just stuck in the void of an old shipping label. There is another one of those big stickers in another less suspicious spot as well. Maybe there is some other explanation? I’ll open the statue this evening and see how it looks. A rough box doesn’t mean the statue isn’t in good shape, I guess. I didn’t take a ton of photos but the box is covered in dents-not just on the corners. Reminds me of the amount of damage I’ve seen on a shipping box when I’ve bought something second hand which is to be expected in that scenario. They’ve always been straight with me though so...we’ll see.

IMG_0433.jpgIMG_0434.jpgIMG_0435.jpgIMG_0436.jpg

My box was damaged to the point where they taped over it. Started thinking the same thing, but I didn't have any sticker removal residue like yours. That would make me question it.

Yea, it sucks when the boxes arrive looking like that. It only casts doubt ...and it doesn't feel good.

Like you said tho ...just have to open the box and make sure the statue inside is in great condition. That's the important part.

Back