Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Robin Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. Glad that Prime 1 has lower edition sizes on some of these pieces. I'm not 100% on this statue. If I get a conversion, I'll keep it, if not, oh well.

They stated that secondary characters would have a smaller ES .

Robin with hood

13418727_1696848657247518_8198844692855086910_n.jpg
13322183_1696848703914180_2823930816734684691_n.jpg
13419120_1696848693914181_1048297296612109263_n.jpg

just amazing. all these AK statues by Prime 1 are stunning in their detail and quality. thanks for sharing the pics

Has anyone recently had a waitlist reservation open up on this piece ?

I jumped on the waitlist the about 3 days after it was up but nothing so far.

With Two Face I got on the waitlist the night it went up and nothing yet there either.

My waitlist reservation is finally about to convert after about 2 months. Really would like to see batgirl first before deciding...hmmm.

Mine got converted today too.. although I went on the waitlist exactly 2 weeks ago. Didn't think it would convert that quickly so now I must decide... My Arkham Knight got converted as well. o.0 Do people seriously just eat the NRD on these Prime 1s?!?!

Mine got converted today too.. although I went on the waitlist exactly 2 weeks ago. Didn't think it would convert that quickly so now I must decide... My Arkham Knight got converted as well. o.0 Do people seriously just eat the NRD on these Prime 1s?!?!

A few months ago I had a change of heart and yes, I actually did cancel my PO for Batman Noel and lost the NRD. I guess it happens, especially with people who aren't really patient. Priorities...
But then I recently e-mailed Sideshow, explaining that I wanted to order the same statue again, and they agreed to deduce the NRD from the price, that person was really nice. I am not even a big customer on their website (I get my statues from retailers or on eBay most of the time so I barely had any order history) so that was super cool of them.

Hi guys,

Mine just came up also. Thought it would be at least several months away before a conversion would appear. As you say klwn patience pays off !!!

Also the flood of Prime1 coming onto the market does help. :yess:

I also have Noel up on pre-order. Wonder how much longer or close he is to becoming a waitlister ?

Klwn I have found the guys at sideshow quite helpful and reasonable before as well .

Why ? The shaved head ?

I am just surprised how many conversions have suddenly popped up on this one . Glad to have gotten one. Part of the 300 club ! :)

Hi guys,

Mine just came up also. Thought it would be at least several months away before a conversion would appear. As you say klwn patience pays off !!!

Also the flood of Prime1 coming onto the market does help. :yess:

I also have Noel up on pre-order. Wonder how much longer or close he is to becoming a waitlister ?

Klwn I have found the guys at sideshow quite helpful and reasonable before as well .

Yeah man I was pleasantly surprised.

I asked the same question in the Noel thread recently, it seems like people are just more into the "true" Arkham games characters rather than this, which is really an interpretation of the suit in the game, since it adds the white eyes and also draws from the comic book version in some aspects.
Plus Lee and Miller Bats have been announced for a long time and they are way more iconic to a lot of people (makes sense ofc, but personally I go for looks first, and in terms of looks this is definitely "my" Batman, then Jim Lee in close second).

Well looks like I'm getting this statue. Totally forgot about my waitlist thanks to work. Kinda pumped now though. My P1 collection grows...

Well you're now part of the 300! ^^!!

I canceled mine along with Arkham Knight. Already have Deathstroke and Harley Quinn on preorder so it's just too much for me to handle right now. I still have my Hot Toys preorders too omg..

My waitlist just got unexpectedly converted! Anyone still excited for this?

Back