Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Robin Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have body armor on. Duh.
Oh they have body armor on? I had no ****ing idea.

With or without body armor, the Arkham Knight Batman's head is definitely too small.

His legs are like tree trunks, his feet might as well be flippers, his chest is puffed out like a bird giving off a mating call and the length of his shoulders is absurd. Not to mention you could almost fit two of his heads in one bicep.

duh

Looks fine to me...Just saying

fa19e3024f27057529b61fd8b162a9c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of the pictures have been taken a weird angels. Some pictures I agree make it look small. But pictures like the one Chad Man posted show that it'll be fine in person.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

With or without body armor, the Arkham Knight Batman's head is definitely too small.

His legs are like tree trunks, his feet might as well be flippers, his chest is puffed out like a bird giving off a mating call and the length of his shoulders is absurd. Not to mention you could almost fit two of his heads in one bicep.

duh

It's a scan from the game. It's the same thing.

https://images.techtimes.com/data/thumbs/full/187196/600/0/0/0/batman-arkham-knight.jpg

duh

Totally agree, that's why I cancelled my order. Same with several XM pieces I have seen, body proportions are out of scale

Back