Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Robin Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really trying to stick to just 2 but I think I might cave and do 3 so Bats, Robin, and Harley. I'm already thinking about what I have to sell off to make space:lol

Ugh, why do these look so great, I'll hopefully end up getting the whole Bat-family.

Yeah, I'm not sure how I'll swing it, but I'd like to get a handful of them -- while also keeping up on other Star Wars pieces that come out! :lol Right now I have AK Batman and Arkham Knight on PO, and Harley and Catwoman will be buys...then Nightwing and Batgirl are both ones I'd like to get as well. I THINK Robin will be the odd duck out. Hell, I'm even tempted by Deathstroke at this point just because of his sheer beauty.

That said, these will likely be out too fast for all that to happen! That's thousands and thousands of dollars! When you stop and think about it like that, you realize just how crazy it is. But these are also beautiful pieces! I'm just so torn! :lol

Bat fans turn. Full reveal during Wonderfest

12400751_1643688639230187_3289505148922120582_n.jpg

Back