Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for this too. So jealous the Asian market has had this first for awhile while the rest of us just sit empty handed. :impatient:

I think I'm ok with them being our beta testers, as long as P1 actually fixes whatever issues they happen to find, if any, before sending our statues to us! ;)

After a few weeks i've finally found the time to get some nice pics from my Harley Quinn. I'm impressed with this P1 statue, details are nice, swith-outs are great, etc... Just GREAT!!! Enjoy!

Thank you for these great pics. I can't wait to receive her, she looks amazing.

After a few weeks i've finally found the time to get some nice pics from my Harley Quinn. I'm impressed with this P1 statue, details are nice, swith-outs are great, etc... Just GREAT!!! Enjoy!

Duh,,, I might want to do the quote thingy properly.....

Thank you so much for pics, can't wait for her.

Ah snap. I preordered her the day after she went up so I'd think (hope) I'll be getting a notification soon. Looks like I need to do some rearranging so I can put her next to my 1/3 AK Bats.

Still got 3 month on the installment plan! Oh well at least I've secured it. Can't wait to see everyone's pics

I've got her shipping the 24th, but am going to cancel. Is there a way to pass it on to someone here?

just got my notice:

Your Harley Quinn Polystone Statue item will be arriving into our warehouse in a few days. It is scheduled to be charged to your credit card on Wednesday, May 24, 2017.

Please review your shipping information and make any changes prior to Wednesday, May 24, 2017 through your online account.

We look forward to delivering your item to you! :yess:

Can't wait to see the many Photos and videos of this piece.

I wish I could get this, but my current set up and future preorders make that impossible.

I've got three agonising months of flex pay left for this beauty! The videos and photos are going to kill me!

Mine charged on the 24th but hasn't shipped yet. I thought they were supposed to ship the same day they charge you. I have a feeling it's not going to ship till next week. Kind of odd they charged and didn't ship yet haven't had that happen with them before.

Back