Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys have a link for the waitlist exclusive?

Oh oh...I was trying to get the link for you but it seems that once again the EX is no longer available to join the waitlist...I guess it opens up whenever someone cancels their order to allow someone new to enter their request based on availability...Interesting.

Watching the videos from SDCC and pointing out to the wife all the Prime Ones I've got coming, she said "I think you should get the Harley as well"
Can't give me verbal consent like that, I jumped on the wait list for the exclusive. Let's hope it converts

Watching the videos from SDCC and pointing out to the wife all the Prime Ones I've got coming, she said "I think you should get the Harley as well"
Can't give me verbal consent like that, I jumped on the wait list for the exclusive. Let's hope it converts

your wife is obviously a very smart woman. you did good. :wink1:

your wife is obviously a very smart woman. you did good. :wink1:

I struck gold with her I must say. She saw the XM Ghost Rider the other day and was most annoyed that I hadn't grabbed it.
Mind you, Killer Croc is going to take a whole new level of Inception if I wanna grab that big beast!

Can someone from the UK help me out and give me a rough idea of what Sideshow charges for shipping a Prime One piece?
This Harley and 2 Face are the only ones I've got coming directly from Sideshow you see.

Out in Japan
16711888_1805427953056254_1228012228839316401_n.jpg

Can someone from the UK help me out and give me a rough idea of what Sideshow charges for shipping a Prime One piece?
This Harley and 2 Face are the only ones I've got coming directly from Sideshow you see.

I got batman beyond this week and it cost £110 shipping + £188 in import fees. Assume they will have a similar size box/weight.

I got batman beyond this week and it cost £110 shipping + £188 in import fees. Assume they will have a similar size box/weight.

Thanks very much. I'll add it to the costs! Looks like this will be the next one for me? Any truth that U.S buyers get the first batch and then U.K and Europe are in the second batch?

Looks like it's been pushed back to May - Jun
At least that's what the Sideshow website has just updated it's shipping date to

As far as I am aware it does not matter geographically. Only matters if you are flex or pre-order, think flex orders always go out first.

That ****ing sucks. :( Just after the shipping soon news letter too, wonder what could have happened.

Argh. Well, at least these delays with Harley have given me plenty of time for the bank account to recover and to save up for another one.

As far as I am aware it does not matter geographically. Only matters if you are flex or pre-order, think flex orders always go out first.

That ****ing sucks. :( Just after the shipping soon news letter too, wonder what could have happened.

I'm full pay and I always been in the first batch of US shipments from Sideshow.

Back