Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is definitely going in my collection. Looks amazing and even though I prefer the Arkham city Harley I dont see that being made anytime soon, so this is the next best thing.

This will be my first P1 statue. Big Harley fan, so I don't want to pass this one up.

Yea I actually love the EX. While I think the machine guy would be sweet, it would be tough to pose her with it given her stance...would probably require at least another set of arms. This piece is pretty amazing. I was hoping because of her height as a character, the price would be the same as bats at $899 but she comes with so much stuff, I'm totally fine with it.

1:3 scale. How long does it usually take for SS to put P1 items up for PO?

Love it. What scale is it? Never owned a Prime1 piece before.

1/3

1:3 scale. How long does it usually take for SS to put P1 items up for PO?

Well, this is going to be on display at a convention soon. My guess is PO goes up pretty quick after that...maybe within a month? SSC will have it like a day or two after Prime 1 puts it up. I think the initial allotment on this will go really fast. I'm gonna prob do day 1 PO. Conversions will happen since it's a high end piece and the people will change their minds later cuz of price, etc. Still, I don't want to miss out on this...gonna have to sell some stuff to free up funds and space!

Ah, she came out exactly as I wanted her to! Day one preorder for me. EX is just fun. Shows Harley's personality in an original way. With all the switch out parts this is going to be a fun statue to own! Of course if Prime 1 does another Harley down the road I'm gonna have to pick up that as well. Love me some Harley! Does anybody know if they're going to tackle Suicide Squad statues?

words can not express how much i love this statue. it looks absolutely fantabulous! i hope they also do her other 2 outfits from asylum and city,..so i can get those too. never can get enough harley imo.

Ah, she came out exactly as I wanted her to! Day one preorder for me. EX is just fun. Shows Harley's personality in an original way. With all the switch out parts this is going to be a fun statue to own! Of course if Prime 1 does another Harley down the road I'm gonna have to pick up that as well. Love me some Harley! Does anybody know if they're going to tackle Suicide Squad statues?

yes they are. they have the license for it in 1/3 scale.

Back