Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Catwoman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on the fence yesterday but I jumped on the wait list. This looks great and costume is pretty similar to the Darwyn Cooke costume. I'm not sure if a Jim Lee Hush version would top this honestly. Was the Adam Hughes Legendary scale statue scrapped indefinitely?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on the fence yesterday but I jumped on the wait list. This looks great and costume is pretty similar to the Darwyn Cooke costume. I'm not sure if a Jim Lee Hush version would top this honestly. Was the Adam Hughes Legendary scale statue scrapped indefinitely?

Yeah, Alex said on the other forum that the legendary scale Catwoman was scrapped for now. I think this will end up being a better version anyway.

Thanks. The smirking portrait and the glorious backside shots did me in. :lol

I was hoping to use my $50 coupon but oh well. Hopefully the Berserker armour will be up for PO before it expires.

I thought they said they weren't going to make Hush versions of characters that they made Arkham versions except Batman.

Bloody hell, had to jump on... Sideshow must hate me for constantly asking for these P1 waitlist conversions to be put on flex. :gah:

With this not shipping till 2019 there will be lots of cancellations between now and then.

Are they letting you do that?

Someone said whenever they get a nice Sideshow rep, they always help them out so I guess it depends on who you get and if they're not having a bad day? :huh

Anyone who jumps on the WL will convert. The same thing happened with the EX AO Deathstroke. It was WLd relatively quickly and I believe everyone on the WL converted. Sideshow only receives a certain amount of EXs from P1. P1 also sells the EX on their website. Whatever EX stock P1 can't move on their site gets allocated to sideshow and waitlisters get converted. Anyone who wants the EX just needs to hop on the WL. You will convert. Personally, I'd wait until this is released to buy the EX. Just about everyone who tries to sell off their 1/3 EX Arkham pieces in the aftermarket have done so at a loss. These pieces don't hold their value in the aftermarket. The only possible exception may end up being the EX Mr. Freeze. That's an incredible looking sculpt with a very low ES. It may possibly be the 1st P1 Arkham piece to retain or even increase its value in the aftermarket. Other than that though, all of P1's Arkham pieces are trending downward in the aftermarket.

I got on the waitlist the same day you guys posted it went on it (I'd been debating getting it) and I got an email today saying it'll convert tonight at midnight. Sucks that I can't use my rewards points on it, as that's kind of what I was hoping to do with it if I ordered.

If I do get it, then I think it'll be my last statue outside of a possible Wolf Prime 1 if it's priced okay. Wasn't expecting the waitlist to convert that quickly, really. Have a handful of hours to decide. I mean, I could probably cancel it, get back on the WL and possibly be okay for another to pop up later...not sure at the moment.

The dates were a bit screwed up. I received the email today around 2pm, the email said that it would become a live order on August 17th (today) and to cancel before August 16th 11:59pm PST or something like that if you change your mind... scared me a bit because the dates seemed to have been written in error and were meant to be a day ahead. I decided to cancel and see if it comes back for order because that's what happened with the Suicide Squad Harley Quinn statue, I got screwed into a waitlist conversion and then now it's still available for pre-order.

This is the hardest statue to have to pass on. I love her but just can't swing it financially. I'd rather feed my wife and daughter. But cheers to anyone who is getting her! She's beautiful!

This is the hardest statue to have to pass on. I love her but just can't swing it financially. I'd rather feed my wife and daughter. But cheers to anyone who is getting her! She's beautiful!

Good choice, whilst it is beautiful, it is also extremely expensive. There will be others and family comes first!

Back