Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Catwoman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do you watermark your photos? Seriously, you are like the only one here doing that.

Some *******s like to steal photos and claim them as theirs. I'm busting my ass on my vacation to take these pics and share them (I've taken 500 pictures in two days) so they can go **** themselves. A lot of people do it if you look around more.

Some *******s like to steal photos and claim them as theirs. I'm busting my ass on my vacation to take these pics and share them (I've taken 500 pictures in two days) so they can go **** themselves. A lot of people do it if you look around more.

Yep, people on this board and SF are very good about giving credit, but our pics are all over Facebook with no credit given.

Yep, people on this board and SF are very good about giving credit, but our pics are all over Facebook with no credit given.

Please Know they are greatly appreciated on the boards! Love the angles we don't get to see and the close ups!!! :yess:

Thanks for all the pics from both of you. Nice job, and great quality on the photos!

Cool that there are 3 headsculpts.

But as I'll probably be ordering this locally, I'm wondering which one is going to be the exclusive that I'll be missing out on.

Or is there going to be additional arms? I seem to remember some early designs with her holding a diamond?

Cool that there are 3 headsculpts.

But as I'll probably be ordering this locally, I'm wondering which one is going to be the exclusive that I'll be missing out on.

Or is there going to be additional arms? I seem to remember some early designs with her holding a diamond?

I thought so as well, diamond might be the EX. Or if they want to make a head an EX as well, my guess is the smirk so collectors will still have the option for w/ and w/o goggles as standard.

I seem to remember some early designs with her holding a diamond?

I thought so as well.

10 days ago:

A little reminder. :)

tFKJUW1.jpg

JzrBIAc.jpg

No-brainer day 1 PO for me. Even before I saw the alternate head sculpts.

Love the one where she's all business with the goggles on.

I totally love the smirk they nailed it. The other two are just ok. The goggle head is cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn Prime 1 has knocked this line out of the ballpark. I've said it a few times, but the character designs are excellent, and nearly all these statues are amazing...
+1.

Does anyone know if the Riddler Bomb Collar is removable? I've only seen pictures with her wielding it, not without.

Official pictures have been released! I'll post them in groups of 10, as there are over 30 of them (and I left out one or two of the repetitive ones, so there are lots.)

catwoman1.jpg

Catwoman2.jpg

Catwoman3.jpg

Catwoman4.jpg

Catwoman5.jpg

Catwoman6.jpg

Catwoman7.jpg

Catwoman8.jpg

Catwoman9.jpg

Catwoman10.jpg

Catwoman11.jpg

Back