Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Catwoman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks excellent. Prime 1 has killed it with the Arkham line of 1/3 statues. Killer head sculpt right there

She's beautiful!! She'll be the center of my collection!! :yess:

I hope we get an angry face with teeth showing. The pose seems dynamic enough for it... unlike Robin >_>

1125x682_previewbanner_903132_Prime1Cat.jpg

She's beautiful!! She'll be the center of my collection!! :yess:

I hope we get an angry face with teeth showing. The pose seems dynamic enough for it... unlike Robin >_>

Very true! I can't believe this has so much Life to the pose compared to so many of the Prime 1's arkham line!

long wait for this.And most likely another year until she's in hand.I'M in.

can't wait to see the full pose,base and switch out options for her.

Last edited:
I cancelled Harley before she shipped. She looked great, but money has tightened, and the exchange for these is insane. I also thought, "If I want just one to go with Batman, it's Catwoman."

That said, this didn't wow me as soon as I saw it. Granted, Prime 1 tends to add in multiple headsculpts and arm poses, so that could change...but at the moment, I just don't know. Too hard to judge off the single picture, so I'm eager to see more throughout the night. As it stands now, though...don't think I could see dropping upwards of $1300-$1400 or so Canadian on this by the time all is said and done.

Again, too hard to judge off the single angle though. She's a lot more simplistic than the rest, so it'd be nice if she landed in the $799.99 range, but that's highly unlikely. Damn, things have gotten so pricey. :lol

Take my money! Been waiting for this one a long time. She will go nicely with my P1 1/3 AK Bats and AK Harley.

Now that base is certainly different. A 3 headed base. Almost seems Egyptian in nature.

It'll take up a bigger footprint then the other statues in the Arkham line.

Damn, I really want this but I don't want to collect anything from the Arkham Knight line (never played it, probably never will unfortunately). She never appeared in Origins so that sucks since that seems to be the line I'm stuck in w/ Deathstroke, Joker, and Freeze (and probably Bane) on order. :banghead Might have to break and get this one.... sigh

Back