Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Catwoman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that pose, but her wide stance would require a pretty big base.
Exactly what I was going to say.

Yeah. Or Thor's hammer. :p

Lol I don't mean her using it, but c'mon they were a thing in AK, just do something Batman related. Or use the bomb necklace.

I mean she also has bolas, and tacks, why a ****ing gem, yet again?

Lol I don't mean her using it, but c'mon they were a thing in AK, just do something Batman related. Or use the bomb necklace.

I mean she also has bolas, and tacks, why a ****ing gem, yet again?

Yeah, I was just being silly. I said the same thing about the gem over at the other forum. :)

Lol maybe it is because I went to a LCS recently a saw several CW and BC, each with a gem. And cats...can we stop with ****ing cats too?! :lol

I like the diamond-holding display option for the XM Black Cat (the playful expression is what makes it special, I think.) The cats being overdone I agree with. I love them to the point of almost buying that Supergirl PF for Streaky, but they're becoming like nameplates. If I'm dropping this kind of dime on a Catwoman or Black Cat, I should be able to identify the character without that addition.

I like the diamond-holding display option for the XM Black Cat (the playful expression is what makes it special, I think.) The cats being overdone I agree with. I love them to the point of almost buying that Supergirl PF for Streaky, but they're becoming like nameplates. If I'm dropping this kind of dime on a Catwoman or Black Cat, I should be able to identify the character without that addition.

I have nothing against cats, but they don't fit well with these characters. Selina is more of a cat lady, but these statues are on the street, not her apartment.

As for what you said about XM BC, you could get the same effect with a spider tracker or a Spidey mask. Felicia loves the thrill and ****ing with Spidey more than the actual value. It is just way too overplayed and I'm hating it considering both are my favorite heroines.

This statue is the reason why I somehow managed to muster up the willpower to hold off on the 1/3 Batgirl. I just don't have the room for all of them and figured I'd display my P1 Batman with the P1 Harley on one side and P1 Catwoman on the other. I'm ok with waiting (been waiting for Harley FOR EVER anyway), but I hope Catwoman turns out to be worth the wait and doesnt have me wishing I had pulled the trigger on Batgirl instead.

These new pics of Catwoman do not look very promising to me.I do not like the Diamond thingy look at all,or the rolled up whip on her thigh.Guess all I can hope for now is that P1's full reveal will be something outstanding with Catwoman and blow my mind.

I haven't seen enough to be able to judge one way or another.
But I need a Catwoman and I'm all in with 1/3 and Prime 1 so I'm betting I'll probably pick this up

The diamond is only 1 Switch out of many. Let's at least wait to the full reveal before knocking this one dead. Prime 1 has been on a magical role. Hopefully this one delivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The diamond is only 1 Switch out of many. Let's at least wait to the full reveal before knocking this one dead. Prime 1 has been on a magical role. Hopefully this one delivers.

Not really knocking it, just saying in general, I am getting real annoyed with the gem and swayed pose. Or anything jewelry wise, Catwoman doesn't do anything like that in the entire Arkham games, so it just feels cheap. Probably why I love the OG BC from Sideshow since it has nothing to do with a gem, sure gold can be questionable, but it shows some character from her.

Not really knocking it, just saying in general, I am getting real annoyed with the gem and swayed pose. Or anything jewelry wise, Catwoman doesn't do anything like that in the entire Arkham games, so it just feels cheap. Probably why I love the OG BC from Sideshow since it has nothing to do with a gem, sure gold can be questionable, but it shows some character from her.

I would actually like to see a more darker side to Catwoman.

Back