Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Catwoman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest as long as it's happening it's not a big deal how long it takes. There is simply way too much cool stuff out there already bleeding me dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree,as most of us have anywhere from 4-7k or more in P1 PO's and as much as I want this it's OK with me if they bring her out for PO later this year.

As I look at all the amazing pieces P1 has in the works it's slightly scary.They brought out Killer Croc,Scarecrow and Frost Bing!Bang!Boom! and 4K later I'M actually hoping they slow it down.3-4 Months or more apart on DC PO's would work really well if P1 is listening :lol

Last edited:
New teaser:
18156111_1840309859568063_5324348759707448194_o.jpg

Holding a gem is overused, but she's a thief so it's not like it doesn't fit the character. The good thing with Prime is that they give you several switch-outs so at least you know it's not like a Sideshow PF where it would be the only pose for her. I've been looking forward to this for a long, long time so hopefully they've made the most of the time it's taken to get her ready.

I like that pose, but her wide stance would require a pretty big base.

Yeah, I just want/wanted a dynamic pose, given she's an agile character. I don't mind the wider base, but that pose specifically might also require an elevated display. I see the ideal angle as being above eye-level, like the picture, where you can see her face.

Back