Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the great part about it, you can change your mind time and time again! I figured there'd just be a swap out head, but making it so that it's his endgame outfit (well, almost) and his starting outfit...it's two statues in one (generously speaking) so you can mix and match as often as you like. It's a really smart move by Prime 1 that'll help sell this statue faster than it would've!

I'm wondering what the EX. will be. As it stands, I think two great options would either be a third chest piece:

...or a third head:

1334940364839055206.jpg

I'm wondering what the EX. will be. As it stands, I think two great options would either be a third chest piece:

...or a third head:

1334940364839055206.jpg

Would love either. Don't even play the games and I love the stuff. :yess:

BUT, you know in case they asked for my opinion, I'd love the faceplate up Jason reveal head, that would just be a pretty stellar display imo.

Would love either. Don't even play the games and I love the stuff. :yess:

BUT, you know in case they asked for my opinion, I'd love the faceplate up Jason reveal head, that would just be a pretty stellar display imo.

It'd be amazing if the Batsymbol laden chest was already included underneath the interchangeable armor plates and they attached via magnet or something, and the faceplate up Jason was the ex.

It'd be amazing if the Batsymbol laden chest was already included underneath the interchangeable armor plates and they attached via magnet or something, and the faceplate up Jason was the ex.

:goodpost: :clap :exactly: :pray:

This would be hard to pass up if they put the flipped up Jason mask...that's the part I loved most, and it kind of brings another level to the character. I'd be shocked if that was the EX though, but you never know! I'd also be shocked if this wasn't $899.99 as well! I think the ladies will start costing less than Batman, but there's so much added to this one that it'd be surprising if he wasn't priced the same (since they said Bats would be as pricey as the statues in this line get!)

That's the great part about it, you can change your mind time and time again! I figured there'd just be a swap out head, but making it so that it's his endgame outfit (well, almost) and his starting outfit...it's two statues in one (generously speaking) so you can mix and match as often as you like. It's a really smart move by Prime 1 that'll help sell this statue faster than it would've!

Oh man... You just had to point that out. Now I went from thinking... "Hmm... Didn't love the character but loved the character design... Love the statue most of all. But $900 for a character I didn't love? I loved Scarecrow. Oh but wait he's right. $900 for two statues. So $450 each. That's PF territory. That's not so bad!"

Oh man... You just had to point that out. Now I went from thinking... "Hmm... Didn't love the character but loved the character design... Love the statue most of all. But $900 for a character I didn't love? I loved Scarecrow. Oh but wait he's right. $900 for two statues. So $450 each. That's PF territory. That's not so bad!"

:lol Well I DID say generously speaking!! It's still just one statue, but yeah, I mean you can change it whenever the mood strikes! It's either the Arkham Knight hunting Batman, or it's Jason Todd angry at Batman, or it's the more reformed Red Hood (oh no, that's three! :lol) It's all how you want to display the character. That said, $450 each, I mean, it's not two separate PFs! :lol I know that's just a way to justify it, and it's true! I mean, that's how I'm looking at future pieces from Prime 1...do I want multiple pieces from elsewhere, or one from Prime 1?

It really isn't so bad...the price is a great deal for what Prime 1 is offering, size and quality wise! But unless you have the money to spare, I'd hold out for characters you loved. I'm not sure if they'll do Scarecrow or not, but I mean, it'll mean more if you get pieces that really mean/meant something to you! That's why I'll really have to try and resist temptation when Nightwing comes out! He's one of my favourites (though the full facemask wasn't my favourite this time out) but where do you draw the line?! :lol But I'd rather hold out and get Nightwing over this one, just from a character standpoint!

:lol Well I DID say generously speaking!! It's still just one statue, but yeah, I mean you can change it whenever the mood strikes! It's either the Arkham Knight hunting Batman, or it's Jason Todd angry at Batman, or it's the more reformed Red Hood (oh no, that's three! :lol) It's all how you want to display the character. That said, $450 each, I mean, it's not two separate PFs! :lol I know that's just a way to justify it, and it's true! I mean, that's how I'm looking at future pieces from Prime 1...do I want multiple pieces from elsewhere, or one from Prime 1?

It really isn't so bad...the price is a great deal for what Prime 1 is offering, size and quality wise! But unless you have the money to spare, I'd hold out for characters you loved. I'm not sure if they'll do Scarecrow or not, but I mean, it'll mean more if you get pieces that really mean/meant something to you! That's why I'll really have to try and resist temptation when Nightwing comes out! He's one of my favourites (though the full facemask wasn't my favourite this time out) but where do you draw the line?! :lol But I'd rather hold out and get Nightwing over this one, just from a character standpoint!

The presence of this statue is insane. I can just imagine Knight and Batman being the greatest conversation pieces!

The presence of this statue is insane. I can just imagine Knight and Batman being the greatest conversation pieces!

I think that'll go for a lot of what Prime 1 has on deck! With how well they captured Batman, I'm really excited to see how they capture Harley and Catwoman! Catwoman especially, as she's been a hard one to find a great representation of in statue form -- in my opinion! But Harley in Arkham Knight looks stunning, so a 1:3 statue of her is pretty much a must if they nail the pose!

As it stands, I'm thinking that'll be the trio I end up with...Batgirl and/or Nightwing would be icing on the cake that may never be made with how much all these would cost me! :lol

I personally would like the expansion pack red hood. Which would be more iconic. I more than likely will still get this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Straight from the horses mouth. The red hood sculpt will be the exclusive item for the Arkham Knight statue.
9c94e643b8474d067a6b435a348d7347.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Straight from the horses mouth. The red hood sculpt will be the exclusive item for the Arkham Knight statue.
9c94e643b8474d067a6b435a348d7347.jpg

Wow, I really don't like the term EX or fail, but I will say that this is definitely one where you REALLY want to get the EX if you're interested! It'd be a huge loss to miss out on that. That's a lot bigger of an EX than I would've expected, though I do expect a lower ES than Batman.

The rifle could be the exclusive actually. Knight used pistols as did Hood. Hood only had the rifle.

I think Super was referring to how Prime 1 posted that the photo of the Red Hood gear was the exclusive for the statue (if you read their responses to the guy saying he wants it under the picture). That's pretty much the only way I can read it! :lol That's why I said that this is one EX where it'd be a huge loss to miss out on it. That's not just an alternate weapon, it's an alternate character!

Back