Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only been collecting since late last year, but this one has me more excited than I've ever been for a statue. The pictures and videos so far look fantastic.

My waitlist for the EX supposedly converted and they billed me for the NRD Thursday, but the order is still "Processing". I am still learning the ropes here as this is the first time I've waitlisted anything from SSC.

Between this and the AK Harley EX that I have on PO, if I can score the AK Catwoman and AK Batgirl, I think I would be a very happy camper.

I've only been collecting since late last year, but this one has me more excited than I've ever been for a statue. The pictures and videos so far look fantastic.

My waitlist for the EX supposedly converted and they billed me for the NRD Thursday, but the order is still "Processing". I am still learning the ropes here as this is the first time I've waitlisted anything from SSC.

Between this and the AK Harley EX that I have on PO, if I can score the AK Catwoman and AK Batgirl, I think I would be a very happy camper.

It will say processing until it ships. You'll get an email 2 weeks before it ships letting you know that you will be billed and to have the funds available. You could have it in 2 weeks. You could have it next month. You could have it in a few months. They don't ship out the statues based on whoever ordered first. So you could preorder one today and be in the first batch. You could preorder one last year and be in the last batch. It's random from what I can tell.

Man, that video review was great! I really want one, haha. Since they're making a few Batman statues down the line, I might wait to see some of the others, as I've never played Arkham Knight yet. They are all 1/3 scale? Are they doing a 1/4 line by chance? I almost want to sell my SSC Batman & Superman for the Prime 1 versions.

Man, that video review was great! I really want one, haha. Since they're making a few Batman statues down the line, I might wait to see some of the others, as I've never played Arkham Knight yet. They are all 1/3 scale? Are they doing a 1/4 line by chance? I almost want to sell my SSC Batman & Superman for the Prime 1 versions.

They're doing a 1/4 line, but I believe they're starting out with the New 52 versions.

They're doing a 1/4 line, but I believe they're starting out with the New 52 versions.

Oh cool, interesting... I think I remember seeing a teaser pic of the Darkseid one now.

Are they doing like every incarnation of Batman, haha? I remember someone posting about the 89, I heard Nolan Bats as well, and of course we're all waiting to see how the TDKR one turns out. I don't mind the 1/3, I think I'd rather save up a little more an invest in a higher quality definitive Batman than pay less on one that doesn't look great from all angles, but it's moreso the size factor and getting him in the display.

my Prime 1 Batman and his brothers

DSC_0572.jpg

DSC_0601.jpg

DSC_0593.jpg

These pics make me excited and happy I got the Noel version coming to me. I waited to see how final product pics of this looked before I decided to keep my order or not. Order will be kept :)

The final product on this piece is great. Not my fav version of the Bat but there is no denying the quality.

Congrats to all. Keep the pics coming.

Amazing how massive he looks compared to the 1/4 scale statues. Made me look at my 1/4 Arkham City Batman and just think, holy crap what am I getting myself into? lol

Yeah, haha, I wouldn't even know how to fit him in my display shelf! :lol I'm waiting for their 1/4 line. Might sell my SSC Bats and Supes too for Prime 1 since I don't like how Batman looks at those angles in the 2 pics (directly from the front or right, I basically posed my so you see more of his left side) and Supes has that leaning problem (I have the cape leaning against the wall of my shelf so gravity doesn't cause the leaning to worsen, but I don't like how he looks from the right either, but he's fine centered so that's how I have him displayed, with a little of his right side in front). Might be the angle of the photo, but does he look like he's leaning backward a bit?

Got an email today saying I should have the funds in my account by tomorrow so they can process the order, hope this means he is going to ship soon! Really getting excited now!

I think I'll be the last person to receive him but mine is finally shipping out tonight! I've avoided all the pics so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are all the Batman statues going to have wired cape? I actually think a regular draping cape might look better for this pose on some of the photos/videos I've seen? Can't wait to see more of their line!

Back