Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one of the worst things you have to do is send the ex back and get a reg because of qc issues.
It sucks! I had to return it and now I can't even get on the waitlist, one per customer. I guess it's Noel for me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Man that sucks Zero, sorry to hear...did they offer you an Ex replacement or just the full refund?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

They offered $70 credit and no replacement. They said Prime does not supply them with spare pieces :(

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wow that's weak...you would hope Prime1 would honor a replacement. Spare parts to me is different then a whole new statue. Frustrating man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Oh man that sucks. I had it happen to me with a Lobo EX. Bad quality and had to return it and get a regular cause they were sold out. Preordered the EX within the first 2 minutes of going up for pre order and didn't even end up with one.

Took me about 45 minutes to get it all together. I must say, Prime 1 does a primo job of packaging their stuff. The box is surprisingly compact. I feel like my Batman PF had a larger box. Secondly, I was surprised to see a Sideshow brown shipper. I was expecting a Prime 1 one or something. But Sideshow did a great job packing this as well. Big thick, 6x3" flexible foam bumpers on all 8 corners, giving it an inch of clearance from the brown shipper. Art box came in flawless. The cape was kind of a pain to put on. Shaping it is easy. But getting it on there with the bracket and shoulder pads was a pain. Since it's only attached with magnets I hope it stays strong over time! Not too worried about it though. Once assembled this thing is a beast. Best statue in my collection. I'm more inclined to buy the busts now and looking forward to Arkham Knight and Deathstroke!

Picture posted by Adrian Kong on the Facebook Collector group. Love the cape on this thing:

image.jpeg

I know there's been a lot of pictures and a few videos, I found another which is quite lengthy but it's a pretty detailed unboxing video (ie. shows what kind of box and packaging it came in as well which I know a lot of people find to be useful information / what to expect).

I know there's been a lot of pictures and a few videos, I found another which is quite lengthy but it's a pretty detailed unboxing video (ie. shows what kind of box and packaging it came in as well which I know a lot of people find to be useful information / what to expect).

Great video. It looks like this is another company (like XM) providing instructions on putting together the statue.

Great looking statue for sure, even though I have zero nice things to say about the suit.

Prime 1 sure knows what they are doing.

Picture posted by Adrian Kong on the Facebook Collector group. Love the cape on this thing:

View attachment 266718

ABSOLUTELY ****ING AWESOME!!! That's a pure iconic Batman pose right there with that cape flowing out and him on top of that massive base. BRILLIANT!!! Should be photoshopped and turned into a comic book cover!!!

Back