Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines coming today! And honestly it's been so long since I've had this level excitement for a statue because I'm usually just anticipating that I'll have to sent it back because that's just Sideshow. I have 100% confidence in this ones quality so WAY excited for it.

After all the waiting I receive mine with a paint chip on the carbon fiber pattern and Sidehow wont exchange it. I was told that Prime1 don't supply them with spare parts :(

c93fb12d7e3066cc20d31e2f17aacde6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

what do you mean "sideshow won't exchange it"?? It's defective, and for the price it should be perfect. that's unacceptable IMO

So do we have to call to get it shipped early? Cause I clicked on the button in that email as soon as I got it but still no charge. I tried calling just now but no one answered lol.

So the "process and ship early" button is pretty much useless? It should be called "Don't bother pressing this button, because nothing is going to happen unless you call us" ... so much fail here. Haha

So glad I didn't cancel this one. The pics look great, can't wait for this and the extra busts to arrive.

So glad I didn't cancel this one. The pics look great, can't wait for this and the extra busts to arrive.

My waitlist converted yesterday. I'm wondering if SS have all of their allowed statues or if they are being shipped to them in waves. At least I know it will be worth the wait!

Going to pre-order the bust as well, but I imagine there's no hurry, based on the edition size.

My waitlist converted yesterday. I'm wondering if SS have all of their allowed statues or if they are being shipped to them in waves. At least I know it will be worth the wait!

Going to pre-order the bust as well, but I imagine there's no hurry, based on the edition size.

im doing the same..I think i might wait and just use my reward points on the bust as after this purchase clears il have about $250 to spend n that should cover it.

Pics look really good. I'm not a fan of the suit on this statue (I prefer a more traditional outfit) but it is good to see that this first statue from Prime 1's Batman line looks like it is going to be a hit.

Back