Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow let me charge my remaining balance just now on this piece, they normally don't do that unless the item is in stock, ummmmm.......

I asked yesterday and from what they told my late April early May .

Maybe they are just allowing people to pay early on things, their website has changed a bit when looking at your purchases. They allow you to make early payment on items, maybe that's what they are doing here?

I just tried that option . I had one payment left it switched it to full pay and said it would charge when it comes in stock .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These pictures are really making me wish I could afford more of the 1/3 P1 pieces. I told myself I was only doing 2 though. I know all of you getting this one will be more than happy with it.

What are we looking at for a US release date? My bank account wants to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I live in the valley like 20 miles from Sideshow. Was just wondering if anyone here has already purchased prime 1 stuff from them and also live relatively close to them or are within California. Just trying to figure out what shipping should be for Arkham Knight when he's ready. I already have Batman and Arkham Knight paid off. Any info would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

Hi, I live in the valley like 20 miles from Sideshow. Was just wondering if anyone here has already purchased prime 1 stuff from them and also live relatively close to them or are within California. Just trying to figure out what shipping should be for Arkham Knight when he's ready. I already have Batman and Arkham Knight paid off. Any info would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

They'll send you an email when they have it

Yeah but I was just wondering what it could be around. I was hoping it would be less than $60 per statue.

Mine is on its way to me now, but I ordered from a wholesaler in Japan. Should be with me next week. Very excited.

Facebook
13043527_1087604131303418_3006708078441579071_n.jpg

13076660_1087604144636750_7342382838497440690_n.jpg

Back