Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find this strange, since wouldn't you be losing more money on the NRD then with lower priced items. I would think most people who pre order this would need to be absolutely sure they want/ afford it, before placing the pre order and losing their NRD.

It's a double edge sword...people see how awesome it looks and impulse buy, then realize later they made a mistake and cancel(despite the high NRD). Or, you refrain from cancelling because you can't afford to lose the NRD money in hopes of selling it after it ships. I will not be doing either of these!

I find this strange, since wouldn't you be losing more money on the NRD then with lower priced items. I would think most people who pre order this would need to be absolutely sure they want/ afford it, before placing the pre order and losing their NRD.

I was absolutely sure I wanted this. Then P1 started showing the rest of their plans and preorders. Now there are other things I want more than this one. And with the high cost, I can probably manage just one Batman. So I'll cancel this and lose the deposit. I completely understand the deposit process and the need for it, I just wish there was some wiggle room on high priced items in situations like these. If I wanted to move my $90 deposit to another item with a $90 deposit, I should have been able to do that...especially since this is on WL and someone will scoop up my order. Oh well...

I was absolutely sure I wanted this. Then P1 started showing the rest of their plans and preorders. Now there are other things I want more than this one. And with the high cost, I can probably manage just one Batman. So I'll cancel this and lose the deposit. I completely understand the deposit process and the need for it, I just wish there was some wiggle room on high priced items in situations like these. If I wanted to move my $90 deposit to another item with a $90 deposit, I should have been able to do that...especially since this is on WL and someone will scoop up my order. Oh well...

I thought Sideshow allowed each customer to shift a deposit one time.

Oh I understand things happen, in which case you are willing to lose out on the NRD.

The comment was made that because this was a higher priced item, more cancellations are bound to happen, then lets say lower priced items. Which I kinda find that strange, as the NRD is proportional to the price of the item.
For example, NRD for HT Armored Batman is $25. NRD for Prime1 Batman is $90 and NRD for Life size HT Armoerd Batman is $1600. I can see more ppl more willing to lose out on $25 then on $90 and even more so the $1600 (which I think really no one wants to lose this much).

Oh I understand things happen, in which case you are willing to lose out on the NRD.

The comment was made that because this was a higher priced item, more cancellations are bound to happen, then lets say lower priced items. Which I kinda find that strange, as the NRD is proportional to the price of the item.
For example, NRD for HT Armored Batman is $25. NRD for Prime1 Batman is $90 and NRD for Life size HT Armoerd Batman is $1600. I can see more ppl more willing to lose out on $25 then on $90 and even more so the $1600 (which I think really no one wants to lose this much).

Your argument makes sense. I suppose at the same time people in more difficult financial situation may thing "well this HT figure is only $225 left to pay off... I can figure out a way to do that." Whereas for Prime 1 Batman they might think, "Gee... over $900 left to pay after shipping. Maybe I shouldn't have ordered this. I'll cancel."

Also a factor, losing $90 that I spent a year ago and has already been cleared from my bank account/ paid off on my credit card is easier to part with since it's already gone I think.

vV7E69e.png

Question guys:

Does anyone know the FINAL dimensions of this piece? I want to see if I can make a custom display case for this.

Thanks!

I wish for 2 things with the extra heads:

1) The Battle Damaged head had more battle dance. Some blood? Cracked off ear? Gashes in the paint?
2) There's a 2nd unmasked head with battle damage which I think would pair nicely with the Deathstroke EX (since I would think Deathstroke would rip the cowl off rather aggressively.

Cancelled mine as well. With the money I've saved on this one, why not hold onto it a little longer with a little more saving to get the Batman 1:2 Scale Affleck. I like the look of Arkham Knight Batman, but a film version is always going to be more iconic than a video game version.

Cancelled mine as well. With the money I've saved on this one, why not hold onto it a little longer with a little more saving to get the Batman 1:2 Scale Affleck. I like the look of Arkham Knight Batman, but a film version is always going to be more iconic than a video game version.

I agree with this, though, I want to see the movie before committing to something that expensive.

just because it was in a movie doesn't make it iconic.

Back