Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this statue is so ridiculously sick. does anyone know if prime1 will do other characters as well, like harley or whatnot from arkham knight in the same scale?

this statue is so ridiculously sick. does anyone know if prime1 will do other characters as well, like harley or whatnot from arkham knight in the same scale?

Supposedly they are doing Nightwing Catwoman Arkam knight batgirl and Harley.

Also they are doing Arkham Origins Bane (from 2nd fight version) and Origins Deathstroke.

Also they are doing Arkham Origins Bane (from 2nd fight version) and Origins Deathstroke.

i wasnt aware of the origins bane..I wish theyd do the one from the first 2 instead of origins..maybe bane will be dlc in arkham knight and they could do that version instead..deathstroke im sure will be great!

Took some pics yesterday

432290ed27175ef7874f71981b269e31.jpg

f46268bdb516bcba2b5c8368eb04054b.jpg

8606fb85991bf7c05584d68f7cd296a5.jpg

c313bb0d625aaf2c83263c4d051bf77c.jpg

7fb3c07d576757bd9e1de87513d31cba.jpg

0961abe2de844ff67c45b92f32e5e628.jpg

i wasnt aware of the origins bane..I wish theyd do the one from the first 2 instead of origins..maybe bane will be dlc in arkham knight and they could do that version instead..deathstroke im sure will be great!

Kira confirmed it's Bane from Arkham Origins. The version from the 2nd fight. Prime 1 only has the license for Arkham Knight and Arkham Origins (not Asylum or City), which is fine with me because those games have better versions costume wise and design wise of these characters, IMO.

Kira confirmed it's Bane from Arkham Origins. The version from the 2nd fight. Prime 1 only has the license for Arkham Knight and Arkham Origins (not Asylum or City), which is fine with me because those games have better versions costume wise and design wise of these characters, IMO.

AO Bats and Deathstroke is all I'm interested in seeing. Deathstroke 1st and foremost.

Amazing shots Zod, thanks!!! If there was any hesitation by people to pull the trigger on this guy, then the details shown of it in person should make their mind up for them! At this size, with that amount of stuff to be seen under a microscope? Gorgeous!! Absolutely love it.

Love the Arkham Verse and set of games. Really like this but the price is just too far out of my budget.
If we see a PF or 1/6th though I may be all over it.

You guys reckon if you join the ex wait list now it will still get converted before it comes out?

I'm currently on the wait list for the ex, just hoping it converts before Christmas time, so I can at least get the normal version if not

I'm currently on the wait list for the ex, just hoping it converts before Christmas time, so I can at least get the normal version if not

You can order the reg version and have them move the payments you made to the ex version if your wait list converts.

You can order the reg version and have them move the payments you made to the ex version if your wait list converts.

Yeah I'm not actually doing flex pay though, just gonna pay full amount when it's shipped! Thanks for the info tho, hoping closer to the time people can't afford him or want something else instead!

Hello everyone. I've been reading this great forum for years and just now decided to post. With all the excitement of SDCC and a now established collection I decided to finally participate. Anyway, I was blown away by this piece when I first saw the prototype pics but am now a little worried it looks a little lighter in color from the the helpful pics those have posted from the con. It seems to appear lighter from several different pics. I've never spent quite this much on a piece so I don't want any doubts. Other than that it's mind blowing! I normally don't go for video game versions but that's how good this looks. Not sure if anyone mentioned this earlier in the thread. Any thoughts?

Back