Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$900+big box shipping cost is still a lot. The new crazy high PF prices make it seem like a deal though.

CM sells 1:3 scale for $2k.

Even if SS was selling PFs for $300 this thing would be a steal given the size, level of detail, the killer base, and the numerous switch out options.

Once this is released you will see the exclusive sell for a hefty premium. no doubt about it.

CM sells 1:3 scale for $2k.

Even if SS was selling PFs for $300 this thing would be a steal given the size, level of detail, the killer base, and the numerous switch out options.

Once this is released you will see the exclusive sell for a hefty premium. no doubt about it.

CM is mostly way overpriced at $2K IMO. Most of their "human" stuff should be around this price(and many have sold for close to it on the secondary market; Jack, Sups, Aragorn, Indy, Lee).

SOOOOO Glad my WL converted! This looked awesome at SDCC...really stoked!! :yess:

prime-1-bats-1.jpg

prime-1-bats-2.jpg

prime-1-bats-3.jpg

prime-1-bats-4.jpg

prime-1-bats-5.jpg

Thank you and congrats :) Im struggling if I should just settle with the regular from a local dealer. What do you think? Regular or exclusive? I will not display it with the Batarang anyway.

This thing just looks amazing. I'd garner to say this is the best statue that Sideshow has on display there. So glad I preordered the exclusive.

I believe there are only 1000 ex version of Bats 500 as SSC and 500 on the prime 1 site .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back