Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got converted. I wanted to see their 1:2 Ledger before, but I guess beggars can't be choosers.

Got converted. I wanted to see their 1:2 Ledger before, but I guess beggars can't be choosers.

Hi Shoo,

When did you got on the wait list? Im on it as well , but Im torn if I should settle with the regular locally or if Im going to stay on the waitl list.

I agree the feet are a tad large...haven't played the game yet so not sure if they are that large in the game as well. Still, it doesn't bother me that much and certainly doesn't take away from how epic this statue is gonna be. I think most will agree judging from how fast the sideshow allotment sold out for the EX. I'm on WL and hoping I get a conversion because I'm prob not gonna buy a regular unless my WL is cancelled.

He was bulked down for the finale BAK and the statue from the waist down seems alot thicker then in the game

Hi Shoo,

When did you got on the wait list? Im on it as well , but Im torn if I should settle with the regular locally or if Im going to stay on the waitl list.

About four minutes after BurningRage raised the alarm. (Thanks!)

Should've went on the wait list before I posted it was on wait list :slap

Oops, really? Did it take you that long, though?

I'm sure yours will convert, bro. And congrats on that talkativeness milestone. ^_^.

Congrats to those who got their conversions. I was also a 7/2 WL'er so hopefully things work out.

I think most of the people who have jumped on WL will convert. Either SSC is getting more in their allotment or people are just cancelling. Plus I'm sure there will be more conversions closer to ship. You guys will get one me thinks:wink1:

Back